All Categories

Brawl Update

Brawl Update

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 19, 2020, 14:1901/19/20
07/11/19

Brawl Update

The Platinum Tier has been increased to 40 leagues. 

I would like to ask Plarium why did they expand the Tiers?

The impact on a league that used to be in the gold tier is:

- the majority of their match ups they will now have no chance of winning (because they are frequently going to be up against the mega coining leagues scoring 10m+ per week)

- they will have no chance of completing the offensive rewards any more (approx. 30% reduction in their weekly rewards)

- they have no chance of finishing top ten and earning any sapphire rewards

All the top 20 leagues score over 5m+ points (muddied a bit by the yoyo'ing some did). The next 20 regularly score 2-3m.

There is a really clear split between the potential performance of the two sets of leagues. The two tiers used to be pretty much spot on the mark between the "top" leagues and the "next set" of leagues.

So that is 20 odd leagues from old gold that are now going to be completely demotivated, force to play where they have no hope of being competitive.

(all above data is Dark Plains dot com server)

Now the one thing that was broken about the brawl tier structure was the sapphire rewards. Now they are even more illogical.

The league that wins gold, is effectively 41st in the brawl but earns 6k sapphires. This is more than the league that gets overall 3rd. The 3rd place league has to score 10m+ points to earn their reward.

So as far as I can see you broke the brawl. On top of that you made the one major problem with it, even worse and more illogical.

Would love to hear the logic behind the move. I have thought about it a bit but I can't see any. 

Views
Comments
Comments