All Categories

Wheel of Fortune issue

Wheel of Fortune issue

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 18, 2020, 00:3701/18/20
01/18/20

Wheel of Fortune issue

Wheel of Fortune has been stuck at giving me nothing but Chrystal chest with only 60 and 65% discounts since the introduction of SH crystals and higher level non-SH unit upgrades. Kind of tired of seeing only those everyday by now. 

Johnny Z
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 20, 2020, 14:0301/20/20
05/21/19

Johnny Z said:

Wheel of Fortune has been stuck at giving me nothing but Chrystal chest with only 60 and 65% discounts since the introduction of SH crystals and higher level non-SH unit upgrades. Kind of tired of seeing only those everyday by now. 

Johnny Z

Hello! All discounts from WoF are divided into smaller groups where there are frequent offers (like City Schemas) and rare ones (like discounts on Boosts, for example). So, a player will receive another pack (group) of offers once the previous one comes to the end.

We are forwarding the feedback from our players on this matter to the devs. Possibly, they'll reconsider some changes in the future.

Jan 27, 2020, 07:3501/27/20
03/07/19

I left you a private message, I hope to pay your attention :]

Alina said:

Wheel of Fortune has been stuck at giving me nothing but Chrystal chest with only 60 and 65% discounts since the introduction of SH crystals

Hello! All discounts from WoF are divided into smaller groups where there are frequent offers (like City Schemas) and rare ones (like discounts on Boosts, for example). So, a player will receive another pack (group) of offers once the previous one comes to the end