All Categories

Junior Beacon type

Junior Beacon type

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 16, 2020, 20:4101/16/20
01/26/16

Junior Beacon type

Many Beacons are being wasted. Maybe you could create some junior beacons at level 3 which can't be built by teams who hold 3 or more level 5's beacon. They could create limited Essence as well. It would give the lower teams something to work toward, and also make them more competitive.

Also, it can't be destroyed by any member of the team who already holds 3 or more level 5's beacon. However, free (balur's) beacon can be captured by all teams for the beacon's contest.

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 18, 2020, 03:5201/18/20
10/04/13
msn8 said:

Many Beacons are being wasted. Maybe you could create some junior beacons at level 3 which can't be built by teams who hold 3 or more level 5's beacon. They could create limited Essence as well. It would give the lower teams something to work toward, and also make them more competitive.

Also, it can't be destroyed by any member of the team who already holds 3 or more level 5's beacon. However, free (balur's) beacon can be captured by all teams for the beacon's contest.

Yeah I can definitely see a big league temporarily dropping their beacons just so they can go smash all the small leagues that think they're safe...
Jan 19, 2020, 19:0601/19/20
Jan 19, 2020, 19:15(edited)
01/26/16

Once they have 3 beacons (lvl 5, either at a time or in sequence got/lost and again got/lost), they are ineligible. Dropping or losing does not reset or qualify for the junior beacon.

Also, the member who got DE from lvl5 and leaves that team and joins a small team (who is eligible for junior beacon) cannot attack or reinforce or spy that junior beacon. Senior and junior beacon may be in a ratio of 3:1 (or 2:1, or 4:1, depending upon lvl of players).

Jan 21, 2020, 12:0601/21/20
01/26/16
BiohazarD said:

msn8 said:

Yeah I can definitely see a big league temporarily dropping their beacons just so they can go smash all the small leagues that think they're safe...

AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 24, 2020, 10:5801/24/20
Feb 3, 2020, 11:49(edited)
05/21/19
msn8 said:

Hello! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. It looks like a nice idea for the small Leagues, I agree. However, the game team doesn't plan to implement any changes related to Beacons at the moment. Of course, it may change in future. Cheers!
BiohazarDModerator
Jan 26, 2020, 04:1501/26/20
10/04/13
Alina said:

msn8 said:

Hello! Thanks for sharing this idea with us. It looks like for the small Leagues, I agree. However, the game team doesn't plan to implement any changes related to Beacons at the moment. Of course, it may change in future. Cheers!
We'll keep an eye out for changes then, of course for something like this I just hope it's well planned and explained to the players before anything is implemented.  I can see changes to beacons getting small leagues killed if they think they're safe when they really aren't.