All Categories

wheel of fortune is broken,stuck on castle discount

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 23, 2019, 08:1512/23/19
08/09/15

i dnt know if i was to post this in bugs or game discussion. pls move if u see appropriate,i dnt mind.thanks in advance

we used to get discount on everything, paragon ,shards and imperial units which was very useful

i dnt think its a bug but maybe with new castles being patched to the game its stuck there ? 

one thing i know for sure,its not just me...

wheel of fortune yoyoing between 50-60% castle discount :/ 

not cool :/  
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2019, 12:4412/23/19
02/22/16
While I agree that the WOF has been very dysfunctional in the fact  it seems to be pigeonholing Players with the same offer  day after day sometimes week after week. We have been told it's not a bug !  Trust this we mods have been trying to get this addressed.After all  we are also Players and we experience the same issues that everyone else does.  Hopefully soon it will get sorted out .
Dec 23, 2019, 17:0412/23/19
08/09/15

Wesley Pringle said:

While I agree that the WOF has been very dysfunctional in the fact  it seems to be pigeonholing Players with the same offer  day after day sometimes week after week. We have been told it's not a bug !  Trust this we mods have been trying to get this addressed.After all  we are also Players and we experience the same issues that everyone else does.  Hopefully soon it will get sorted out .

i knew it was not a bug ,just thought it should be adressed

thanks wesley
MicModerator
Dec 24, 2019, 08:1912/24/19
02/22/19

Hello FURY , i confirm what Wesley said already , very annoying see it stucked on castle skin in my castle , for more than 1 month...

Lets hope they will change something in the next future !
I wish you good game , and good battles, and of course Happy Holidays !

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 25, 2019, 02:2512/25/19
10/04/13
Mic999 said:

Hello FURY , i confirm what Wesley said already , very annoying see it stucked on castle skin in my castle , for more than 1 month...

Lets hope they will change something in the next future !
I wish you good game , and good battles, and of course Happy Holidays !

It's just trying to tell you that you need more castle skins ;)
Dec 25, 2019, 11:0112/25/19
08/09/15

i've finally realized that these things happen prior to plarium patching new features to the game 

i loved every new feature so far 

so when these things happen ,even though its a little frustrating , i wont complain ,its just some small time b4 they are fixed and its a marker for a new wonderful feature and its not hurting anyone so i will always wait for these things to get fixed with the new updates coming out

this was fixed and im sure this wont be the last thing but in the end its always worth it

stay away from trolls,have fun playing the game 

Regards,

fURY,

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 29, 2019, 08:5512/29/19
10/04/13
fURY said:

i've finally realized that these things happen prior to plarium patching new features to the game 

i loved every new feature so far 

so when these things happen ,even though its a little frustrating , i wont complain ,its just some small time b4 they are fixed and its a marker for a new wonderful feature and its not hurting anyone so i will always wait for these things to get fixed with the new updates coming out

this was fixed and im sure this wont be the last thing but in the end its always worth it

stay away from trolls,have fun playing the game 

Regards,

fURY,

Hmm I wonder what new features are coming next then :)
Jan 2, 2020, 21:3901/02/20
08/09/15

BiohazarD said:

fURY said:

Hmm I wonder what new features are coming next then :)

i loved them all.... 

at least claim all thingy was the best...

the game was heading toward becoming a glorified clicking one..many of these things are getting fixed now and everyone of em are great
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jan 10, 2020, 13:2601/10/20
05/21/19

Hello, guys!

I know that the WOF is an important issue for all the players now. I would like to note that this feature may be reconsidered in future. Thanks for your understanding!