All Categories

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 10, 2019, 23:2812/10/19
07/20/15

My question: comes the champion duel to Christmas again?

If so, what are the rewards? Are savings measures planned again, that there is only a half holy bond maybe .... or are the savings measures drastically dropped that there is only one epic bond ... What can we await?

The other half of the holy bond comes to Easter?

Or we are again faced with unfinished facts? Are legitimate questions or?

The x2 conjuration has also worked for many that NOT ONE orange champions have been dropped, with 4 holy bond were opened ... but I know your answer already on it: They will come next time, right?

If we talk about Problems:

• The play-app will works in future solid? It feels like, we’re all beta-tester!!!

• The maintenance Announcements comes in Future at an early stage? Last time we see

nothing…

• To refresh the Browser is very importent…the game is not playable over longer time

This game exist since 6 years, but it feels like a Beta-Game!!

Even the semiprofessionality screams to he sky, but most important are the Money-Packages for Plarium!

Moderator: Please do not answere, because we know it! For all Problems we say 42!!!!

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 11, 2019, 07:2912/11/19
10/04/13
Lani said:

My question: comes the champion duel to Christmas again?

If so, what are the rewards? Are savings measures planned again, that there is only a half holy bond maybe .... or are the savings measures drastically dropped that there is only one epic bond ... What can we await?

The other half of the holy bond comes to Easter?

Or we are again faced with unfinished facts? Are legitimate questions or?

The x2 conjuration has also worked for many that NOT ONE orange champions have been dropped, with 4 holy bond were opened ... but I know your answer already on it: They will come next time, right?

If we talk about Problems:

• The play-app will works in future solid? It feels like, we’re all beta-tester!!!

• The maintenance Announcements comes in Future at an early stage? Last time we see

nothing…

• To refresh the Browser is very importent…the game is not playable over longer time

This game exist since 6 years, but it feels like a Beta-Game!!

Even the semiprofessionality screams to he sky, but most important are the Money-Packages for Plarium!

Moderator: Please do not answere, because we know it! For all Problems we say 42!!!!

I'd say the rewards will probably be similar to the last one, I think the first one just had higher than average rewards to introduce the event.  
Dec 11, 2019, 12:0612/11/19
10/19/19
i have to say im verry happy with this event. I mean i get a lot stuff for free. The first levels are not hard to reach and verry rewarding in my opnion.
MicModerator
Dec 11, 2019, 13:0012/11/19
02/22/19
Agree with you Lord Asgor, the first levels are easy to do , and there are awesome rewards, i consider very important the activator for hunt , and i am very glad for  took it for free in all the champions duel  ! 
Dec 11, 2019, 18:0412/11/19
09/02/15

But how many Player reach the Holy Bond at the end???

So much Player are very busy about this Event, cost too much emeralds...and then reduce Plarium the Bonds..tze tze

Dec 11, 2019, 23:3612/11/19
07/20/15

This are the answere to all my question????

For free?

About the rewards from the first Event there comes nothing? Be sure, that i play the Event in Future to get the activator for hunt, why not? (no cost for me)

But thats not the point, do not divert from the problems in the Game.

To reach the Holy Bond you must spend a lot of Money, it is not for free.

And if you want a second Holy for the first place in ranking, you need much more emeralds….

I pay for small Pakets, but for this Event it is definite to much…

A little Player never finished this event and get a Holy Bond..it is unfair…

The second Event have the same requirement , but much inferior rewards.

Feels like a gigantic con …

And to play tthis with a full champ (40%) in a solo hunting with futher klicks takes much emeralds…for nothing!

Be sure, to play it in Future only to the activator for hunting, then finished…

But, you have more answere to my question i wrote??

I will come back exactly in 7 and a half million years ;-)  and then I will see here some

plausible answere!!????!!

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 12, 2019, 13:5012/12/19
10/04/13
Lani said:

This are the answere to all my question????

For free?

About the rewards from the first Event there comes nothing? Be sure, that i play the Event in Future to get the activator for hunt, why not? (no cost for me)

But thats not the point, do not divert from the problems in the Game.

To reach the Holy Bond you must spend a lot of Money, it is not for free.

And if you want a second Holy for the first place in ranking, you need much more emeralds….

I pay for small Pakets, but for this Event it is definite to much…

A little Player never finished this event and get a Holy Bond..it is unfair…

The second Event have the same requirement , but much inferior rewards.

Feels like a gigantic con …

And to play tthis with a full champ (40%) in a solo hunting with futher klicks takes much emeralds…for nothing!

Be sure, to play it in Future only to the activator for hunting, then finished…

But, you have more answere to my question i wrote??

I will come back exactly in 7 and a half million years ;-)  and then I will see here some

plausible answere!!????!!

Nobody is making you finish the tournament, if you don't think the rewards are worth it just ignore it and wait for a better one.  Most of us don't get the max reward on every tournament.  
Dec 17, 2019, 17:2512/17/19
Dec 20, 2019, 16:27(edited)
02/20/17
I love the part with "the other half of holy bond"  :)).. i appreciate good humor btw even when it s just sarcasm.We had till now 2 champions duels-i won from them 3+1 holy bonds first time and 1+1 holy bonds second time plus a lots of good stuffs(3 orbs grade 5 you did nt mentioned a word of them).not a word about how many emeralds you get during event?... you know how much i spent for all of these???  9 NINE euros..  so let s make things clear  6 holy bonds for a price of 9 euros not to mention all other stuffs AND at least 1,8k grade 1 bonds which i trasformed them in many emeralds and i won again another regular champion tourney a week ago.You will ask me how i won 2 times buying only 1 time recharges package?!I ve learned from other game i played for years to save and to spend wisley each shappire,emerald.. so by the time when first champion duel event was introduced i had enough emeralds to get to ultimate prize.I bet 90% of players spends fast what they wins..open fast each holy/epic bond they have..uses fast each shappires;well i m not like that.When summoning building appeared i had a stock of 200k shappires and i made it fast lvl 20 because i knew it s worth and it payed all the efforts.You can be dissapointed by many things but to say champion duel no worth it s too much... you activate a solo hunt and after 2 days you click to get your prizes.. in fact you do NOTHING more.Imo is one of the best thing Plarium gave us in a while along with summoning building.
Dec 18, 2019, 00:0312/18/19
10/19/19

Constantin Catalin said:

I love the part with "the other half of holy bond"  :)).. i appreciate good humour btw even when it s just sarcasm.We had till now 2 champions duels-i won from them 3+1 holy bonds first time and 1+1 holy bonds second time plus a lots of good stuffs(3 orbs grade 5 you did nt mentioned a word of them).not a word about how many emeralds you get during event?... you know how much i spent for all of these???  9 NINE euros..  so let s make things clear  6 holy bonds for a price of 9 euros not to mention all other stuffs AND at least 1,8k grade 1 bonds which i trasformed them in many emeralds and i won again another regular champion tourney a week ago.You will ask me how i won 2 times buying only 1 time recharges package?!I ve learned from other game i played for years to save and to spend wisley each shappire,emerald.. so by the time when first champion duel event was introduced i had enough emeralds to get to ultimate prize.I bet 90% of players spends fast what they wins..open fast each holy/epic bond they have..uses fast each shappires;well i m not like that.When summoning building appeared i had a stock of 200k shappires and i made it fast lvl 20 because i knew it s worth and it payed all the efforts.You can be dissapointed by many things but to say champion duel no worth it s too much... you activate a solo hunt and after 2 days you click to get your prizes.. in fact you do NOTHING more.Imo is one of the best thing Plarium gave us in a while along with summoning building.

Sounds like its verry important to upgrade the summoning building?

Dec 18, 2019, 15:2912/18/19
Dec 18, 2019, 15:36(edited)
02/20/17
Asgor said:

Constantin Catalin said:

I love the part with "the other half of holy bond"  :)).. i appreciate good humour btw even when it s just sarcasm.We had till now 2 champions duels-i won from them 3+1 holy bonds first time and 1+1 holy bonds second time plus a lots of good stuffs(3 orbs grade 5 you did nt mentioned a word of them).not a word about how many emeralds you get during event?... you know how much i spent for all of these???  9 NINE euros..  so let s make things clear  6 holy bonds for a price of 9 euros not to mention all other stuffs AND at least 1,8k grade 1 bonds which i trasformed them in many emeralds and i won again another regular champion tourney a week ago.You will ask me how i won 2 times buying only 1 time recharges package?!I ve learned from other game i played for years to save and to spend wisley each shappire,emerald.. so by the time when first champion duel event was introduced i had enough emeralds to get to ultimate prize.I bet 90% of players spends fast what they wins..open fast each holy/epic bond they have..uses fast each shappires;well i m not like that.When summoning building appeared i had a stock of 200k shappires and i made it fast lvl 20 because i knew it s worth and it payed all the efforts.You can be dissapointed by many things but to say champion duel no worth it s too much... you activate a solo hunt and after 2 days you click to get your prizes.. in fact you do NOTHING more.Imo is one of the best thing Plarium gave us in a while along with summoning building.

I love champions and all things related to them..   lvl 20 gives you +20% xp and DOUBLE chances to get bonds as rewards when you kill undeads,,INCLUDING holy bonds;so 10 mill xp score will be 12 mil ...20 mill wil be 24 mill..it makes a big difference in tourneys,maybe many don t pay atention to that but to me is the best building..champs helps in each aspect of game.,,they make you much stronger!!..it s just my personal opinion!
Dec 18, 2019, 22:1012/18/19
10/19/19

ye, champions are very strong i agree. i think i try to upgrade the summon building now. thanks for sharing your thoughts on this 

MicModerator
Dec 19, 2019, 08:3012/19/19
02/22/19
Asgor said:

ye, champions are very strong i agree. i think i try to upgrade the summon building now. thanks for sharing your thoughts on this 

Hello Lord ASGOR, I'm glad about that you find precious info, i wish you good game and good battles!
BiohazarDModerator
Dec 25, 2019, 03:2312/25/19
10/04/13
Asgor said:

Constantin Catalin said:

Yeah I'd definitely recommend upgrading it if you do champs a lot, the increased bond drop rate is very noticeable.