All Categories

Discovering Lost Arts

Discovering Lost Arts

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 12, 2019, 21:3208/12/19
07/05/16

Discovering Lost Arts

Why can't we discover both a Stoneheart and a regular Lost Art at the same time? We are able to build buildings in both at the same time. I am having to wait seven days because I started an undead dragon before this event and unless I use a bunch of gems or boosts, I wont make the deadline.

Hope you consider this option to the game.

Thanks,

Rab
Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 13, 2019, 08:5008/13/19
05/21/19

rabunabu said:

Why can't we discover both a Stoneheart and a regular Lost Art at the same time? We are able to build buildings in both at the same time. I am having to wait seven days because I started an undead dragon before this event and unless I use a bunch of gems or boosts, I wont make the deadline.

Thanks,

Rab

Hello, Rab!

Thanks for your suggestion! I believe you've got a point here. We'll see what the team thinks about it. 

Cheers!

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 13, 2019, 20:0908/13/19
10/04/13
rabunabu said:

Thanks,

Rab
You can only build in both at the same time if you have multiple builders (at least 1 of each).  If you get the second researcher that comes in some of the sapphire packs you can do a stoneheart art and a regular art at the same time.  
Aug 13, 2019, 20:4508/13/19
08/21/14
BiohazarD said:

rabunabu said:

Thanks,

Rab
You can only build in both at the same time if you have multiple builders (at least 1 of each).  If you get the second researcher that comes in some of the sapphire packs you can do a stoneheart art and a regular art at the same time.  
The additional craftsmen are permanent additions once obtained.  The additional Sage, if obtained, is not.
Aug 14, 2019, 09:2008/14/19
08/14/19

Alina said:

rabunabu said:

Thanks,

Rab

Hello, Rab!

Thanks for your suggestion! I believe you've got a point here. We'll see what the team thinks about it. 

Cheers!

They will reject it. but thanks for the effort anyways. its good to know that we have a CM that is on our side. 

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 14, 2019, 12:2908/14/19
Aug 14, 2019, 12:30(edited)
05/21/19

Oracle said:

Alina said:

rabunabu said:

Thanks,

Rab

Hello, Rab!

Cheers!

They will reject it. but thanks for the effort anyways. its good to know that we have a CM that is on our side. 

Dear Oracle, thanks for your support!

Even if the team rejects it, it's almost always worth trying 

Cheers!

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 14, 2019, 20:4808/14/19
10/04/13
Aegon Targaryen said:

BiohazarD said:

rabunabu said:

Thanks,

Rab
The additional craftsmen are permanent additions once obtained.  The additional Sage, if obtained, is not.
Yeah, it'd be nice if the extra sage was permanent too.  Especially considering how much stuff we have to research now, it'd make sense if we could get up to 4 of them like we can with craftsmen.  
Aug 15, 2019, 01:4208/15/19
08/21/14
BiohazarD said:

Yeah, it'd be nice if the extra sage was permanent too.  Especially considering how much stuff we have to research now, it'd make sense if we could get up to 4 of them like we can with craftsmen.  
At this point, I'd be happy if they'd allow up to 2, but yeah, 4 would definitely make more sense.