All Categories

Where is Support

Where is Support

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 5, 2019, 15:3508/05/19
04/16/16

Where is Support

There are many Bug Reports   (since the last update with the Battle Pass)   that have been up for at least 4 days now with no reply from anyone at Plarium.

Where did support go ??

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Aug 6, 2019, 06:1208/06/19
02/22/19
Hello JellyBaby, i can asure you that the support are making the best they can do for fix the issues !
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 6, 2019, 14:5008/06/19
10/04/13
Jelly Baby said:

There are many Bug Reports   (since the last update with the Battle Pass)   that have been up for at least 4 days now with no reply from anyone at Plarium.

Where did support go ??

Relax, support has weekends off but should respond to the posts soon.  They may want to investigate/test the issue before posting an official response.  
Aug 6, 2019, 16:2308/06/19
04/16/16

BiohazarD said:

Relax, support has weekends off but should respond to the posts soon.  They may want to investigate/test the issue before posting an official response.  

Please pass this on in one of the Feedback Discussions you have with the Plarium team:   Updates should not come out on a Friday.

Maybe new Updates should come out on a Monday, then Support is there for us for at least 4 or 5 days to "Support" us players when we have problems.

Because when Updates do come out on a Friday and everyone in Support goes home for the weekend, it leaves us players frustrated because things are not working correctly and there is no one to help us for 4 or 5 days.  

It kind of leaves me digruntled and with a bad feeling about how Plarium is treating me and other players who are having issues too.

At least if they are investigating / testing the issue... then Someone from Support could post something to that effect (that they are looking into the problem - they don't have to post an offical response), rather than just saying nothing and leaving us players wondering if there is anyone actually helping.

AlinaCommunity Manager
Aug 7, 2019, 10:2408/07/19
Aug 7, 2019, 10:26(edited)
05/21/19

Jelly Baby said:

BiohazarD said:

Please pass this on in one of the Feedback Discussions you have with the Plarium team:   Updates should not come out on a Friday.

Maybe new Updates should come out on a Monday, then Support is there for us for at least 4 or 5 days to "Support" us players when we have problems.

Because when Updates do come out on a Friday and everyone in Support goes home for the weekend, it leaves us players frustrated because things are not working correctly and there is no one to help us for 4 or 5 days.  

It kind of leaves me digruntled and with a bad feeling about how Plarium is treating me and other players who are having issues too.

At least if they are investigating / testing the issue... then Someone from Support could post something to that effect (that they are looking into the problem - they don't have to post an offical response), rather than just saying nothing and leaving us players wondering if there is anyone actually helping.

Hello!

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. We're sorry about this delay in replying to you. If you mean a request on the Battle Pass points, please check it up: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/144290_no-points-credited-from-daily-or-weekly-quests/?fbclid=IwAR0W-CGGbIri0EowEUuRiRSqYBDlZk6VwbBXvdXs4bKyVvzBY0nFYLuT8a8

Have a nice day!