All Categories

Champion Duel Prize Requirement Increase

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 26, 2022, 23:5711/26/22
02/20/17

I may be wrong but I believe the champion duel is the only tournament where you don't know how many points are needed to reach the final reward until you're at the very last stage of the event.  I wonder why is this tournament treated differently than any other tournament and is it necessary?

This latest jump in required prizes from 8600 to 12 (or 13k?) didn't allow any time to adjust game play to reach the final reward.  I understand and completely support the need to adjust reward tiers as needed but it would be nice if players would have some idea of where they need to be at the beginning of a tournament so they can plan their play accordingly.

Thank you for considering.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 27, 2022, 16:1911/27/22
02/22/16

I will forward your concerns. 

And I do see your point.

Nov 29, 2022, 22:2611/29/22
06/20/15

I had this event running from the first  minute it started and I did not get the holy bond ...something needs to be done to show the rewards levels ....and also can we bring back the events calendar so we know when events are coming..that was really helpful

Dec 2, 2022, 01:4312/02/22
05/17/16

I have enjoyed the champ duel for as long as you have been running it.   

HOWEVER, This last one was not well thought out.    Without any warning,  extending the time it takes to max the tourney was NOT GOOD.  Many players thought they had the "normal" time to get that  holy scroll and were not happy that they werent close.  (took me an extra hour to manually run the second set of champs........at 2 am)

If the amount of "points" needed remains at the high level,  then there will ALWAYS be fair amount of players that wont be able to compete due to the start time.   (It favors Mid West US)     Players elsewhere will be sleeping or at work and be behind by up to 8 hours.     I would hate to try and max the tourney by running 8 hours of manual champ attacks.

Am not attacking, just giving feedback to let dev's know there is a problem.

BiohazarDModerator
Dec 2, 2022, 17:0212/02/22
10/04/13

I like the new setup, it gives rank 7 geists now which most of my league needs more than holy bonds these days.  It is weird that it takes more points than you can score running solo hunt for the entire event though.