bgs resources calculator

bgs resources calculator

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 20, 2019, 03:2506/20/19
06/20/19

bgs resources calculator

Best Hiking Pants Reviews - Making Your Hiking Experience More Enjoyable

Hiking pants are an essential item for those who are hikers. It is following the hiking boots. However, for newbies, not knowing how to choose the good pants for hiking or randomly selected will sometimes make hiking experience not as satisfactory. Not only do you buy the pants by style or price, but you also have to pick it by features such as the comfort when you wear them all day, the flexibility which is suitable for many different terrains. Besides, the ventilation when the temperature increases or keeping you warm when going to places with reduced temperature, the durability of the material when you hike in the jungle, and you might get torn by branches are also things to consider.

On the market today, there are countless options, and you will not find it difficult to buy one, but there are no suitable pants for everyone, which you have to consider based on your specific hiking case. Below, we will take a look at some of the best hiking pants review based on the criteria given .

1. Zip-off best hiking pants: Columbia's Silver Ridge Convertible Pants

Zip-off hiking pants are an indispensable accessory in the wardrobe of any hiker as it provides the convenience to convert into shorts easily. Columbia's Silver Ridge Convertible Pants can be flexibly transformed into shorts with a 10-inch seam, making you comfortable and cooling for your hiking trip in hot weather or at the end of your hike. The highlight of this pants is Columbia's Omni-Shade fabric, which helps to protect you from UPF 50 sun. Besides, Omni-Wick fabric helps to pull moisture out of your skin to keep them fresh, airy, and comfort. Omni-Wick is easy to absorb sweat and dry quickly in unpleasant weather.

Gusset details provide a variety of mobility for a journey, along with a partial elastic waist and an adjustable external waistband, making it a perfect fit for you—secure pockets with two rear pockets, two hand pockets, and two cargo pockets. You can store things like smartphones, keys, or maps. The downside of these pants is that pocket stitching may not be durable when you use them regularly, but for only $ 50, these pants are worth what it gives you.

2. Best hiking pants for water-resistance: Prana's Stretch Zion Pant

Sudden rains hiking in the morning mist are common problems for hikers. Therefore, wearing waterproof pants is necessary if you do not want your hiking experience to be uncomfortable. Prana's Stretch Zion Pant uses Stretch Zion performance fabric that is quick-drying and has a durable waterproof repellent (DWR) to resist light weather. It also has UPF 50+ sun protection. The material is also quick-drying and stretches to increase flexibility for movement. Good elasticity makes it comfortable to wear, especially when you have to wear them for long periods.

These pants also designed with roll-up leg snaps, a ventilated inseam gusset, and a cinch belt system that allows you to roll each leg of your pants up to go through a stream or dissipate heat in hot weather, or when you want to cycle. They also designed with mesh pockets and angled dual-entry cargo pockets. Its price ranges from $62 to 85$, with the advantages that it brings, many hikers recommend them as one of the best hiking pants for water-resistance.

3. Best hiking pants overall: Outdoor Research Ferrosi Convertible Pants

Many customers appreciate these pants by the overall benefits that it offers. Ferrosi is also one of the top rated hiking pants. This pants are the most comfortable hiking pants made of ripstop fabrics with 86% nylon, 14% spandex, and 90D stretch woven ripstop, which is highly resistant to abrasion and durability. You can rest assured with a windy, cold, or rugged terrain. The pants are also lightweight, breathable, and fast dry, plus good elasticity, which keeps you fresh on long journeys.

Just like the above-mentioned best pants for hiking, it is handled by DWR and UPF 50 + sun protection, which can also be zip-off into 10 inches of shorts, you can take advantage of this feature in hot sunny days or finish comfortably at the end of the hike. It also makes them ideal for hiking or become the best backpacking pants; They also block shiver-inducing wind and light rain on the trail. In short, it deserves to be the best men's hiking pants.

4. Best hiking pants for durability: Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser

Many hikers still wonder, "what are the best hiking pants"? Of course, besides factors  such as water resistance, ventilation, sun protection, or elasticity for activities, durability is an essential factor. In this list, Fjällräven's Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser will undoubtedly please you for its strength. The pants made of ultra-durable G-1000 fabric. Fjällräven also uses this material for all leading coats, backpacks, and hiking pants. For the Abisko Lite Trekking Trouser, the G1000 structure placed in leg openings, and the G-1000 mixture is more substantial on the lower leg, where abrasion occurs more common.

Although it is durable enough to build a heavy-duty pant, it is comfortable and practical without losing the fit. It helps you to be satisfied with the breathable design. The pants offer gear loops along the waist, boot hooks stitched into ankle cuffs, and create ventilation from the hips down to the knees, cargo pockets in the front that help balance weight if you have to carry heavy objects. These pants also equipped with water resistance, but you must apply with Flandällräven's Greenland Wax. Although it is not a cheap pair of pants, it is well worth the investment if you walk in the jungle with many trees because of the durability and features it brings.

Picked For You: The Definitive Guide to Finding the Best Hiking Pants 

Overall, the best hiking pants will be the one that suits you best. Depending on the terrain you hike and the budget you are willing to spend on the pants, you will always have a suitable option. However, there are some crucial factors that you should pay attention to when choosing to buy, such as fit and comfort, ventilation in hot weather, elasticity on the slope, water resistance, endurance, or zip-off in situations that require flexibility or have to cross streams. We hope that with these suggestions, you can choose the best pair of pants for you and make your hiking experience more enjoyable.

If you find this article helpful, please leave us a comment.

Views
Comments
Comments
AlinaCommunity Manager
Jun 21, 2019, 09:1506/21/19
Jun 21, 2019, 09:16(edited)
05/21/19

GuadalupeSullivan said:

Can anyone give me any calculator to check my bgs bank resources statement?i need it very urgently.i am playing many bgs like 50 lvls or higher but couldn't get my rewards.so,i need to know about my bank is full or not.

Hello!

I do understand why you're asking about this. Some active players may provide you with this info. But please keep in mind that all calculators will only give you approximate data. And there is more fun in exploring the game yourself 

Good luck on the battlefield! 

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 24, 2019, 04:4806/24/19
10/04/13
GuadalupeSullivan said:

Can anyone give me any calculator to check my bgs bank resources statement?i need it very urgently.i am playing many bgs like 50 lvls or higher but couldn't get my rewards.so,i need to know about my bank is full or not.

Unless you've been keeping track of your payouts and how much you've loaded I don't think any of the programs out there are gonna help you.  Just keep building infantry and cavalry and send them to bgs, hold onto higher level units, and you'll eventually get back most of what you have loaded (some will be lost to the tax, there's no way around that). 
Jul 29, 2019, 11:5207/29/19
Jul 29, 2019, 11:54(edited)
07/29/19

GuadalupeSullivan said:

There is a BG calculator that was made eons ago on 

http://www.stormfallbgscalculator.com/bgs

this here is used by most players who fight on a competitive level. 

http://stormfall.playtamin.com/

Marks BG spreadsheet can be found here. Its more accurate that the first. I can't  find it however. ask him and see if he can be of help. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/profile/108220/

This is by far the most accurate. I used it to create my own BG spreadsheet that I merged with Mark's spreadsheet. It works very well for BG of every level but I see better results on level 125-159 BG and 33-55. 

http://vp.place-24.ru/en/off.php

And lets not forget this one here. Its very old but it works to some sense. Though it doesn't factor much facotors as the CM said. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WebO4sDFZLlXbz7x6332oheMSNXK2H2LQLw4uJwJf0M

Jul 30, 2019, 14:0107/30/19
07/26/15
If you didnt keep track of your bank from your last payout there is a way to tell if your bank is full and ready to pay or not, message me, i can help u with that if u need it
Aug 11, 2019, 10:5908/11/19
Aug 16, 2019, 09:41(edited)
04/10/15

GuadalupeSullivan said:

sorry i cant help in this moment cause i dont know if the bgs still works or not

my tip is continue hitting 50's till you  get a payout and then begin to trace your bank

if they still works as used to work then you have to calculate what it payed in resources (iron+gold)

that amount is what you have to return till u get a new payout

you return it killing troops and enter in ur traces iron + gold minus 5%

good luck

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 13, 2019, 20:1508/13/19
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

GuadalupeSullivan said:

sorry i cant help in this moment cause i dont know if the bgs still works or not

my tip is continue hitting 50's till you  get a payout and then begin to trace your bank

if they still works as used to work then you have to calculate what it payed in resources (iron+gold)

you return it killing troops and enter in ur traces iron + gold minus 10%

good luck

All 3 resources are added into the same bank, food too not just gold and iron.  
Aug 14, 2019, 09:1208/14/19
08/14/19

BiohazarD said:

That has already been resolved. weather you include food or not, your BG calculator will still be accurate. Because BG are resource in resource out. 

So if you include gold+Iron, your calculation will still be accurate as when you include Gold+Iron+Food. 

Aug 14, 2019, 09:1308/14/19
08/14/19
Juglar del Viento said:

GuadalupeSullivan said:

you return it killing troops and enter in ur traces iron + gold minus 10%

good luck

Thanks for coming to this players assistance Lord. I too play less, and even less so now. 
Aug 16, 2019, 09:4208/16/19
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Nope, only 2, iron and gold and u more than nobody should know this :)

Aug 16, 2019, 09:4308/16/19
04/10/15
Oracle said:

Thanks for coming to this players assistance Lord. I too play less, and even less so now. 
You are welcome my Lord
BiohazarDModerator
Sep 3, 2019, 15:3309/03/19
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Nope, only 2, iron and gold and u more than nobody should know this :)

What makes you say that?  Have you actually tested it both ways to see which one was accurate?  Because I have...