All Categories

Why the refusal to add another sage?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 18, 2019, 21:5505/18/19
08/21/14

Due to my suggestion being closed, I'm bringing the topic here.

The devs refuse to implement a second sage, even with the enormous amount of Arts that need to be discovered and upgraded that have been added since SF:AOW began.

Are there any staff members with knowledge of WHY the devs refuse to add another sage?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2019, 09:2205/19/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Aegon, once a suggestion thread has been given an official comment by the Plarium CM it gets closed, if he says he has passed it onto the developers then there is always a chance that it could be implemented in future updates so the suggestion thread is closed and then we as players wait and hope our suggestions do get implemented
BiohazarDModerator
May 23, 2019, 14:3405/23/19
10/04/13

Aegon Targaryen said:

Due to my suggestion being closed, I'm bringing the topic here.

The devs refuse to implement a second sage, even with the enormous amount of Arts that need to be discovered and upgraded that have been added since SF:AOW began.

Are there any staff members with knowledge of WHY the devs refuse to add another sage?

They give out temporary second sages in the purchasable sapphire packs, so I doubt we'll be getting a permanent one any time soon.  You can also use sapphires or time boosts to get your lost arts done faster.  

I'd recommend to remember that there's no reason to upgrade all of the lost arts.  Just pick one or two troop types to use for pvp and upgrade those, then load other types into bgs to win the ones you want.