Player App 3.0.0 undesirable new behaviour

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 26, 2019, 11:1104/26/19
04/17/16

Greetings,

In the previous release of the Player App you have a single window to access the games.  With this new release you now have at least two windows making it very weird to go back to you game by just clicking the task bar icon -- you now have to pick the proper window.

In the previous release of the Player App you had an option to "Go back" to the main window.  This option no longer exists.  You have to exit the game window totally in order to reload.  The issue here is that when you go back to the game the new window does not remember the size and location of the previous game.  This is not very user friendly at all.  Virtually all Windows based applications remember the last state (origin, size) of their last invocation.

There is also a slight memory increase with this new version.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 29, 2019, 00:3104/29/19
04/09/15
Having to log out and back in to refresh the page is absurd.  The page did not refresh at daily reset. I had to log completely out and reopen the game. If you walk away for more than five minutes, it freezes up and again, you have to log out and back in to continue playing. Looks like this update is a big step backwards.
Agent HelgaTechnical Support
Apr 30, 2019, 14:4904/30/19
05/13/15

Thank you for your feedback!

I have moved this topic to the Game Discussion thread since it is not a bug report. 

BiohazarDModerator
May 1, 2019, 05:0205/01/19
10/04/13
Jager Wulf said:

Having to log out and back in to refresh the page is absurd.  The page did not refresh at daily reset. I had to log completely out and reopen the game. If you walk away for more than five minutes, it freezes up and again, you have to log out and back in to continue playing. Looks like this update is a big step backwards.
It is a bit annoying, hopefully they'll get it fixed soon or add a refresh button. 
May 1, 2019, 16:1405/01/19
02/02/17

They have also reduced the screen size for Rise of Balur (beta)

Why is there no Full Screen mode and Zoom In/Out button?

I prefer the old interface
May 2, 2019, 00:3105/02/19
02/22/16

Erik Bloodaxe said:

You need to ask this question in the Rise of Baldur forum https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/

May 2, 2019, 21:5305/02/19
May 2, 2019, 21:55(edited)
02/02/17

Wesley Pringle said:

Erik Bloodaxe said:

You need to ask this question in the Rise of Baldur forum https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfallrob/

There is nothing wrong with the game, otherwise I would have used the game forum

The problem is in the App, and has been caused by the update to ver 3 and ver 3.1 which is why I posted here
Screen size has been reduced to 1365 x 730 and needs to be increased to 1365 x 767

There is also a problem with screen sizes on Stormfall Age of War, but it is not consistent

20% of the screen vanishes at the bottom, but not every time I login

and there is a new problem which appeared today - https://prnt.sc/njnvx5

Clicking the OK button does nothing