3.  SoulStones

4.  Recharges

5.  1 hr Champions XP Boosts

6.  Sapphires + Emeralds

7.  Class III + Class IV Orbs

8.  Resources

9.  Boosts (15min + 30min + 1hr + 4hr)

10. Chests

We have a Solo Tournament that the rewards max at 1.6M points.

It would be nice to see a League Tournament that would max the rewards out at about 40M - 60M.

If the reward payouts on the league tournament were "reachable" I believe this would encourage more members to actually participate with the Champions.

Since we had the reduction in Emeralds for when you level up a Champ + for what many have said in the Fourm - a reduction in bonds being dropped + the snafu that is not going to be fixed - Solo Hunt using up all Energy and Emeralds ---- this League Tournament might bring back to life the Champions area of the game.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2019, 13:3303/27/19
Mar 27, 2019, 13:34(edited)
04/13/15
As long as it's possible for smaller leagues to earn something halfway nice :). 
Mar 28, 2019, 11:1003/28/19
03/05/19

Hi, Lords!

Thank you all for your thoughts. I've already discussed the possibility of adding League XP tournament with devs. Unfortunately, they are not going to launch such tourneys in the foreseeable future. However, it's possible that the brand new tourney will appear soon in which every player can greatly upgrade his Champions with the help of his League. 

Stay tuned!
Mar 28, 2019, 13:0803/28/19
Mar 28, 2019, 13:09(edited)
12/03/17

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, Lords!

Thank you all for your thoughts. I've already discussed the possibility of adding League XP tournament with devs. Unfortunately, they are not going to launch such tourneys in the foreseeable future. However, it's possible that the brand new tourney will appear soon in which every player can greatly upgrade his Champions with the help of his League. 

Stay tuned!

Hi Boris

Your statement says "no they are not" and then it says "yes they are".   We already have something that "every player can greatly upgrade his Champions with the help of his league"....        its call the LEAGUE TOWER.

Are you saying they are going to change the League Tower ?

I am staying tuned for your reply...
BiohazarDModerator
Mar 28, 2019, 14:3003/28/19
Mar 28, 2019, 14:31(edited)
10/04/13
Jelly Baby said:

I would like to see Plarium put up a Champions XP tournament for the League

Put on a payout multiplier

Possible payouts:

1.  SUMMONING BONDS + EPIC BONDS

2.  Sketches

3.  SoulStones

4.  Recharges

5.  1 hr Champions XP Boosts

6.  Sapphires + Emeralds

7.  Class III + Class IV Orbs

8.  Resources

9.  Boosts (15min + 30min + 1hr + 4hr)

10. Chests

We have a Solo Tournament that the rewards max at 1.6M points.

It would be nice to see a League Tournament that would max the rewards out at about 40M - 60M.

If the reward payouts on the league tournament were "reachable" I believe this would encourage more members to actually participate with the Champions.

Since we had the reduction in Emeralds for when you level up a Champ + for what many have said in the Fourm - a reduction in bonds being dropped + the snafu that is not going to be fixed - Solo Hunt using up all Energy and Emeralds ---- this League Tournament might bring back to life the Champions area of the game.

Sounds like a good idea, although we do already have the league tower events.  But hey, more tournaments and rewards are always nice :)
Apr 1, 2019, 12:3104/01/19
07/26/15
A league tourney would be a good idea, however given the time it takes to rank a champ up to 6 stars without the help of the hunt takes a very long time, so i am looking forward to seeing this new tourney Boris has mentioned,  i have a lot of champs that need to get to 6 stars 
Apr 3, 2019, 00:4004/03/19
07/26/15
DJ Moody, nah I didnt have the time to even do that with real life too so I never got the emeralds anyways, when the hunt came in, I have many energy orbs and double xp items saved up so I benefited greatly when the hunt came in as I only used the group hunt with those and checked every 5-6 hours to put a new lot in and increase champs to the next lot of stars then put them on group hunt again, but, the hunt isnt a freebie all the time so if this new league tourney gives me that, I'm all for it :D
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 3, 2019, 17:3304/03/19
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Christine Hare said:

A league tourney would be a good idea, however given the time it takes to rank a champ up to 6 stars without the help of the hunt takes a very long time, so i am looking forward to seeing this new tourney Boris has mentioned,  i have a lot of champs that need to get to 6 stars 

If they hadn't nerfed the emeralds rewards you could free to play a rank 6 champ in 1 day (have done it).

It was purely down to how dedicated you were, how much time you wanted to spend on the training.

Yeah I never had the time to do that, but it was nice knowing it was an option.  
Apr 8, 2019, 14:3704/08/19
Apr 8, 2019, 14:38(edited)
04/16/16

After looking at this League Brawl, where are the rewards for Champs ?     

Not until Stage 8 : 

- Energy Recharge     x8

Not until Stage 10:

- Epic Summoning Bonds    x1

These higher Stages will be almost unreachable for the majority of leagues

You have to WIN:

- Grade III Orb      x2

And having to Win the Brawl to get a "Grade III Orb"  seems excessive for the reward given.

So there still needs to be a League Champions XP Tournament:  

You could use the number of XP points earned by the league just like the Solo XP tournament is by the individual player.  It doesn't matter what Grade, Rank or Level your champ is... it would be on total XP points earned by "The League".

Some mbrs will help "more" than others because they have higher Grade, Rank, and Level Champs

Overall... it will help everyone in the league. And create more league participation.

And the Rewards need to be geared toward the Champs at stated in the first post in this Topic.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 10, 2019, 21:1204/10/19
10/04/13
Jelly Baby said:

After looking at this League Brawl, where are the rewards for Champs ?     

Not until Stage 8 : 

- Energy Recharge     x8

Not until Stage 10:

- Epic Summoning Bonds    x1

These higher Stages will be almost unreachable for the majority of leagues

You have to WIN:

- Grade III Orb      x2

And having to Win the Brawl to get a "Grade III Orb"  seems excessive for the reward given.

So there still needs to be a League Champions XP Tournament:  

You could use the number of XP points earned by the league just like the Solo XP tournament is by the individual player.  It doesn't matter what Grade, Rank or Level your champ is... it would be on total XP points earned by "The League".

Some mbrs will help "more" than others because they have higher Grade, Rank, and Level Champs

Overall... it will help everyone in the league. And create more league participation.

And the Rewards need to be geared toward the Champs at stated in the first post in this Topic.

Yeah I think the best way to do this would be like the pvp and bg tourneys where there's a league multiplier but your rewards still depend on how many points you got.