All Categories

Champions

Champions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 25, 2018, 23:2308/25/18
08/25/18

Champions

Hi, I have a champion rank five, but i only can upgrade him till level 30, and usually rank five champions can be upgraded till level 35.

Can you help me?

Pedro
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 26, 2018, 08:0708/26/18
04/10/15

Lord Pedro

you have to enlighten it to be able to upgrade it to level 35

this is not a bug and i move this post to game discussion

Regards
Aug 26, 2018, 13:1908/26/18
Aug 26, 2018, 13:21(edited)
12/28/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Pedro

you have to enlighten it to be able to upgrade it to level 35

this is not a bug and i move this post to game discussion

Regards

so the game has absolutely been developed to require massive coining to upgrade Grade IV and V Champs

what are the chances of receiving "x" amount of Grade 4 or 5 champs of the same type?
Aug 26, 2018, 13:5908/26/18
07/26/15

grade V are truly for coiners, its extreemly rare to even win 1 of those holy scrolls from undeads and even then, orbs for grade V cant even be bought with emeralds, you have to buy them in packs and the solo tourney takes many many hours of preparation and then many hours of getting that xp to even get a chance to get into top 3 to get the holy scroll win

Grade IV champs if you dont plan to orb them you can get them easy enough by working on your champs you have, for every champ you get  maxed on 4 stars is 100 emeralds and you can buy epic scrolls for 200 emeralds each, I gain most of my epic scrolls this way and I've gained a few grade IV champs this way including 4 of the same type which allows me to enlighten  my strongest one 3 times if this is any help 

and yes I have received well over 70 grade II champs from epics, I always keep the Stonebreakers in grade II though as they are so handy for the capture the flag tournaments because of how easy it is to get them ranked up and orbed up 

Aug 26, 2018, 19:5508/26/18
12/13/14

Sir Dan Saul Knight said:

And when you go rank 6 then you have to enlighten again to get to level 40.

FYI this element of the mechanism isn't intuitive (i.e. you wouldn't be able to guess it works like this). So it needs very clear explaining. At the moment the in-game guides are not particularly clear about it. I would suggest small amount of time invested in updating them would save answering a lot of questions later (and also save a lot of pain and misunderstanding from players).

This information is better explained in the youtube videos

everyone was given these links in New Feed so plarium cannot be blamed too much if players ignore this info