Champion no reports

Champion no reports

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 16, 2018, 08:2708/16/18
11/27/14

Champion no reports

Hi !

I saw a bug report few days ago about sending 10 champions in the same time and not getting report to all attacks.

I sent 10 attacks to the first Unded 525.

I received:

-only 4 reports

- my energy was consumed 100%

- only 4 champions gained XP.

Mark

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 16, 2018, 10:2008/16/18
Aug 16, 2018, 10:20(edited)
04/10/15

Lord Mark

first of all, this post is duplicated and discussed in other threads.

the first to arrive will kill the undead and the rest will not find it and thats is why you dont get reports.. i suppose with the first 3 will happen this. then the undead respawn for another attack and happens the same...that is why you get sometimes reports and only 4 gets xp

my tip, and advice is killing the undeads one by one and with the same champion you will worth the energy, get the possibility to gain bonds and more energy sure and maximize the attacks and the xp.

since this is not a bug, i move this to game discussion 

Aug 16, 2018, 11:3108/16/18
11/27/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark

the first to arrive will kill the undead and the rest will not find it and thats is why you dont get reports.. i suppose with the first 3 will happen this. then the undead respawn for another attack and happens the same...that is why you get sometimes reports and only 4 gets xp

my tip, and advice is killing the undeads one by one and with the same champion you will worth the energy, get the possibility to gain bonds and more energy sure and maximize the attacks and the xp.

since this is not a bug, i move this to game discussion 

Since I see the unded there with the power displayed under...I tell u it is a BUG !

How can u explain that 4 reports are displayed ?

Please tell me the refresh rate of the unded.

If u dont know...please dont speak !
Aug 16, 2018, 12:1208/16/18
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Since I see the unded there with the power displayed under...I tell u it is a BUG !

How can u explain that 4 reports are displayed ?

Please tell me the refresh rate of the unded.

If u dont know...please dont speak !

the refresh rate is just when you kill the undead

you send 3 champions to the same undead .... the first kill it and refresh....meanwhile you send the 4th thinking is the same but is a new one. you receive the report of the 1st not the 2nd and 3rd...the 4th kills the new and receive the report and gains xp

this is only an example.

and my lord, be more polite its free and cost nothing i think i havent wrote you in bad terms. 

Regards

Aug 16, 2018, 19:1308/16/18
Aug 16, 2018, 19:38(edited)
12/13/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark

At lest one of these has been CLOSED before any conclusion was reached

The Original post was never answered to the satisfaction of all

The BUG was never identified

It was proved with good screenshots that champions were being returned after sending to DIFFERENT Undead

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/bug-reports/106701_losing-engery-and-emeralds-when-sending-more-than-one-champion-attacks-at-a-time/

but I do agree that Mark made a common mistake sending champions to the same undead - maybe he had Paragon active which could mean his undead may have re-spawned very quickly (15 seconds instead of 1 minute)

However, it is not possible to send 2 or more attacks against the same corrupted undead (Tower Event)

They fixed the UI problems there ... so why not fix the same problems with undead?

Too Lazy? .... or not enough complaints yet?

Aug 20, 2018, 20:1808/20/18
08/21/14

Once an Undead 525 is killed, a new one respawns in a different location.   Any additional champions sent to the old Undead 525 before the first champion arrives and defeats it...will consume the energy needed to travel to the old Undead 525's location, but will find nothing to fight when they arrive.

Any additional champions sent to Undead 525 after the first champion has arrived and killed the undead, have actually been sent to the NEW Undead 525 instead of the old Undead.   The process mentioned above is repeated.

If you do not have Paragon 10 or higher activated, sending 10 champions to the same Undead will likely result in a single battle report being generated and 100 energy used...assuming that you sent all 10 champions in less than 1 minute.

If you do have Paragon 10 or higher activated, then how many battle reports you receive will depend on how many champions you sent during the first 15 seconds, the 2nd 15 seconds, and so on until you've sent all 10.   In both cases, 100 energy will have been expended.

This is NOT a bug.

The ONLY possible bug that may exist at this time....at least that I've encountered so far... is that the ABILITY to send more than 1 champion at a time to the same undead...EXISTS.    Originally, this was NOT a possibility.   Once a champion was sent to an undead, that undead was inaccessible until AFTER the battle between the sent Champion and Undead was completed (regardless of the outcome).

If Plarium intentionally removed the inaccessibility feature, then it is not a bug.   Its a very poor decision, and should be reversed, but it is not a bug.

If Plarium did not intentionally remove the inaccessibility feature, the it IS a bug, and needs to be addresses as soon as possible.

Aug 23, 2018, 14:4608/23/18
02/29/16

Aegon Targaryen said:

The ONLY possible bug that may exist at this time....at least that I've encountered so far... is that the ABILITY to send more than 1 champion at a time to the same undead...EXISTS.    Originally, this was NOT a possibility.   Once a champion was sent to an undead, that undead was inaccessible until AFTER the battle between the sent Champion and Undead was completed (regardless of the outcome).

If Plarium intentionally removed the inaccessibility feature, then it is not a bug.   Its a very poor decision, and should be reversed, but it is not a bug.

If Plarium did not intentionally remove the inaccessibility feature, the it IS a bug, and needs to be addresses as soon as possible.

Hello!

It's not a bug, this feature works in this way. You need to calculate how many Champions you need to defeat one Undead and send them based on it.

It's the reason why you see Undead's HP and Champions' Attack Power.

Aug 23, 2018, 16:3008/23/18
Aug 23, 2018, 16:56(edited)
12/13/14

Every time we send units to a battleground or hamlet, the UI changes to include the horserider to show WHICH target has been attacked

The UI also shows co-ordinates so mistakes are avoided

Why were these omitted from Undead targets?

Laziness or stupidity?

We ONLY see the co-ordinates on the countdown clock - http://prntscr.com/km441e

They don't even appear on the Tracking Tab or Battle Reports

After killing an Undead the Attack button is greyed out and a new Undead immediately appears at a new location - http://prntscr.com/km48bg

Nice coding, but this causes Champions to be returned ... which is the cause of many complaints

Aug 23, 2018, 16:5408/23/18
12/18/14

simply put the game should not allow us to send more than one attack at a time - 15 seconds is not long to wait :))

people have wasted their Champ energy doing this (I have also done the same) sending to DIFFERENT undeads and only getting credit for 1 while using the energy for all attacks sent
Aug 23, 2018, 18:5108/23/18
Aug 23, 2018, 19:14(edited)
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Aegon Targaryen said:

Hello!

It's not a bug, this feature works in this way. You need to calculate how many Champions you need to defeat one Undead and send them based on it.

It's the reason why you see Undead's HP and Champions' Attack Power.

Alina, the Undead's HP and Champion's Attack Power have ALWAYS been visible since champions were implemented on the Facebook version of Stormfall.   However, it was impossible to send more than one champion to the same Undead while a champion was en route.   I have not gone back to Facebook to see if this is still the case.   Here on Plarium, it IS possible to send more than one champion to the same Undead while a champion is en route.

I agree that if its intentionally done this way, its not a bug.  However, that does not mean its not a very, very poor decision.   The coding obviously already exists to prevent this from happening.  Why was the coding changed to allow more than one champion to be sent to the same undead at a time?

Even those who have to wait an entire minute to defeat an undead are still highly recommended to WAIT until the first champion has engaged in battle before sending another champion.

Calculating how many champions that are needed does NOT always work due to CRITICAL STRIKE chance.   The only way to ensure that the 10 energy is not wasted on additional champions is to WAIT until the first champion has engaged the undead and the battle report has been received and evaluated.

Minutes are easier to come by than energy.   10 energy = 30 minutes.   Its better to waste a minute waiting to see the battle report than waste 10 energy because the first champion killed the undead on a critical strike.

There really is no upside to being able to send mulitple champions to the same undead at the same time, even if takes 1 minute (2 minutes for a full round trip).  The downside is that energy can be easily wasted due to critical strikes when attempting to save time by sending multiple champs to a high level undead at the same time or easily wasted by accidentally sending 2 champions to the same undead.

Full minute attack times make sending mulitple champions at once a necessity in order to save time, which increases the chance of accidental energy loss.   With 15 second attack times, champions 4-6 champs can be sent continuously, which also increases the likelyhood of accidental energy loss.

To summarize, there is no upside to deliberately removing the feature that prohibited multiple champions from being sent to the same undead while the first champion was en route to said undead, but there is plenty of downside.

Aug 24, 2018, 13:2508/24/18
07/26/15

All I can say to this is make sure your paying attention to which champ your sending to which undead, I have not wasted energy doing what some players have mentioned here, the only time I use the double send method is to weaken a level 20 undead right down so a level 1 champ can kill it jumping it up 9-12 levels in the 1 hit, it just takes a lot of clicks and time out of getting a low level good quality champ to max xp a lot faster for each star 

So untill Plarium decide if they will change this or not as it is not a bug, just take notice of where your all sending your champs to so you don't waste any of those energy balls on unecessary double sends