All Categories

unfair daily quests

unfair daily quests

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 27, 2018, 08:5707/27/18
06/09/18

unfair daily quests

I have been playing for 27 days now and I am getting build 10 warlocks as a daily quest more and more. I still need 20 more scrolls (if I actually get just the correct ones) before I am able to make warlocks.  I know that daily quests are meant to be hard to get, but this is unfair.
Views
Comments
Comments
AndriiTechnical Support
Jul 27, 2018, 12:5707/27/18
06/03/14

Hi! I cannot classify this case as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

Jul 28, 2018, 08:1207/28/18
08/31/15
Agent Andrew said:

Hi! I cannot classify this case as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

That doesn't really address the's player's concern though.  The complaint is that he/she is being given daily quests that are impossible for a player of his/her level to complete.  
Jul 30, 2018, 10:2707/30/18
02/29/16

ThatGuy said:

Agent Andrew said:

That doesn't really address the's player's concern though.  The complaint is that he/she is being given daily quests that are impossible for a player of his/her level to complete.  

Hello!

That's a normal situation and it's not a bug. That's why Andrew moved it here. Support team on Forum is working with bug reports only.

As for Quests, some of them are easy to complete, others are more complicated and there are Quests where you need to upgrade your Castle faster to get them done. They motivate players to develop faster.

Plus, Units obtained via Black market are counted for this Quest as well. Moreover, now we have Mar'eth's Blessings Item that allows you to complete Quest you can't complete by yourself.