All Categories

vip club

vip club

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 22, 2018, 01:5407/22/18
02/20/17

vip club

hello all anyone know if server 3 will be getting the vip club like server 1 and i believe 2 has just for those who dont know what vip club is its a bonus to the money spenders they get castle skins and other stuff like specials on saph packs
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 22, 2018, 11:3607/22/18
04/10/15

Dear Lord

post about VIP status are the neverending story cause i think only marketing department knows the way to get into vip status

im not sure if they still are inviting players to it and if that is the case the chosen players are from same server or different servers

so we still can be trying to guess how it works.

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 22, 2018, 18:4307/22/18
10/04/13
ezza666 said:

hello all anyone know if server 3 will be getting the vip club like server 1 and i believe 2 has just for those who dont know what vip club is its a bonus to the money spenders they get castle skins and other stuff like specials on saph packs
Last I heard the VIP program was at max capacity.  It sounded like plarium was considering expanding it at some point, but I haven't heard anything about it happening soon. 
Jul 23, 2018, 08:4207/23/18
08/03/14

most of the VIP players i know have been burned out by all the coining and have left. 

between the massive amount of coining that the game takes and the bank/player account hacks that have taken place VIPs dont tend to stick around long. they are like fireworks....

they shoot up in rank, explode once or twice and then fizzle out. 

I doubt the VIP program is at capacity. 
Jul 23, 2018, 11:1507/23/18
02/29/16

Hello!

The program is not launched on the third server yet. As for server 1 and 2, it's closed at the moment and we don't add new members to it :(

Jul 27, 2018, 02:3007/27/18
03/01/15

IronApex said:

most of the VIP players i know have been burned out by all the coining and have left. 

between the massive amount of coining that the game takes and the bank/player account hacks that have taken place VIPs dont tend to stick around long. they are like fireworks....

I'm in the VIP program and still active, but stopped spending after seeing the way Plarium handled the account compromise issue in Emperors. 

For a non spender, there is very little benefit to VIP.  It just means I have to go through my rep for any in game issues, I get extra pop ups next time I log in anytime that I do talk to my rep, and my chat defaults to VIP rather than league chat.  

I suppose if you're online at the same time as your rep, you get the benefit of real time support.  However, my rep is almost never around when I'm online, so I have most of the inconvenience of writing a ticket, but with none of the email notifications to let me know when I get a response...thanks?

Jul 27, 2018, 17:2907/27/18
10/31/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello!

The program is not launched on the third server yet. As for server 1 and 2, it's closed at the moment and we don't add new members to it :(

Please innitiate a referendum on this issue. Many players want to see it gone. 

This will go a loong way on restoring an ill relationship between players and plarium.

BiohazarDModerator
Jul 28, 2018, 07:0607/28/18
10/04/13
Red said:

IronApex said:

I'm in the VIP program and still active, but stopped spending after seeing the way Plarium handled the account compromise issue in Emperors. 

For a non spender, there is very little benefit to VIP.  It just means I have to go through my rep for any in game issues, I get extra pop ups next time I log in anytime that I do talk to my rep, and my chat defaults to VIP rather than league chat.  

I suppose if you're online at the same time as your rep, you get the benefit of real time support.  However, my rep is almost never around when I'm online, so I have most of the inconvenience of writing a ticket, but with none of the email notifications to let me know when I get a response...thanks?

I'd think there would be a way to leave the VIP program if you no longer want to be in it.  I'm not in it so I wouldn't know though. 
Jul 30, 2018, 10:3807/30/18
02/29/16
BiohazarD said:

Red said:

IronApex said:

I'd think there would be a way to leave the VIP program if you no longer want to be in it.  I'm not in it so I wouldn't know though. 
It's possible. You just need to leave a message in chat you want to leave the program.