S A G E

S A G E

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 17, 2018, 09:1007/17/18
06/18/14

S A G E

SAGE

Make SAGE permanent and buyable for sapphires, we can have 4 craftsmans and build 4 buildings simultaneously, WE SHOULD at least have two slots for researching lost arts.

Now even more than ever ''couse Arts jumped from 20 to 32 level.

Just a thought

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2018, 13:5007/17/18
Jul 17, 2018, 13:51(edited)
06/18/14

djmoody said:

It's one of only a few anti-coiner measures in the game.

Bad idea in my opinion - lets keep lost art research as it is, brake on coining and brake on alts.
Well it's coiner and anti-coiner thing,depends how you see it. I'm not a coiner , i'm level 85 , but i would like to put another research in action when i have resources to spend , not to wait couple of days to finish that only one that i have. Because i'm not a coiner i can't speed up my research, so i would like to have one more slot. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jul 18, 2018, 07:0107/18/18
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Bad idea in my opinion - lets keep lost art research as it is, brake on coining and brake on alts.
It's also very harsh on new players seeing as it takes several years to get your lost arts done.  Of course it'd be better if they just reduced all lost arts upgrade times by like 90%, that way if someone was active and raiding for res they could get their lost arts (or at least the important ones) done in a few months. 
Jul 18, 2018, 10:4007/18/18
10/31/14

biohazard said:

djmoody said:

It's also very harsh on new players seeing as it takes several years to get your lost arts done.  Of course it'd be better if they just reduced all lost arts upgrade times by like 90%, that way if someone was active and raiding for res they could get their lost arts (or at least the important ones) done in a few months. 

That is the most intelligent thing you have said in years. 

Somebody should give you bells. 

Jul 18, 2018, 11:2207/18/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

as the same way we have purchased some workers for buildings could be nice can purchase at least one sage more for ever 

i thinks they can work as same way as artisans.

Regards
Jul 18, 2018, 14:5807/18/18
12/18/14

I have four craftsman they sit idle now

I would not encourage wasting saphs on a second sage for lost arts
Jul 19, 2018, 16:1207/19/18
08/21/14

djmoody said:

How is it anti-coiner?  What is stopping a coiner from completing all Lost Arts to max level in an hour if they want to?

Scrolls can be bought.

Resources can be bought.

Sketches can be bought.

Research can be completed instantly.

Maybe I'm missing something, but giving players the ability to purchase a permanent Sage the same way they can purchase a permanent Craftsman helps the non coiner more than the coiner.

If and when the Spirit Wardens arrive to Plarium version, a permanent Sage will make even more sense.

Jul 23, 2018, 10:4907/23/18
02/29/16

Arthas-Knight said:

SAGE

Make SAGE permanent and buyable for sapphires, we can have 4 craftsmans and build 4 buildings simultaneously, WE SHOULD at least have two slots for researching lost arts.

Just a thought

Hello, my Lord and thanks for your suggestion!

We receive it regularly from time to time. I understand why this feature would benefit all players no matter whether they're using the in-game purchases.

But devs rejected this idea for several times already. They created only one queue for Lost Arts upgrade so that players used strategy and decide what Lost Art they need to upgrade first and for what aspect of the game they need higher Bonuses.
Jul 23, 2018, 23:5707/23/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Arthas-Knight said:

SAGE

Just a thought

Hello, my Lord and thanks for your suggestion!

We receive it regularly from time to time. I understand why this feature would benefit all players no matter whether they're using the in-game purchases.

But devs rejected this idea for several times already. They created only one queue for Lost Arts upgrade so that players used strategy and decide what Lost Art they need to upgrade first and for what aspect of the game they need higher Bonuses.

Alina, the only players who have to decide what LA to upgrade first are non-coiners.   Coiners can upgrade everything as quickly as they can afford.  No strategy involved.

How is LA upgrading more strategic than construction upgrading?