All Categories

Invite Friends Banner - Really ??

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 27, 2018, 12:4104/27/18
04/16/16

Now the Invite Friends Banner goes from one side of my screen to the other.  

Please have the Dev's rethink the placement and the frequency of how often this comes up - after 5 min... REALLY ???

This is AWFUL

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2018, 13:1104/27/18
Apr 27, 2018, 13:20(edited)
03/20/14

pretty crap

and

no matter how anoyed i am at plariun game popups. BUT to have popup when im not playing plarium is beyond a joke.
Apr 27, 2018, 14:3204/27/18
Apr 27, 2018, 14:36(edited)
04/16/16

Now you've change it to this...

And your forcing me to click the "X" to close it

ANNOYING !!!

Apr 28, 2018, 09:2104/28/18
Apr 28, 2018, 09:23(edited)
08/31/15

Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Sort of like inviting friends to join a sinking ship.

Not just that, but I don't want to have my friends suffer the constant nag about have to spend spend spend, all the time. We play other games together where you pay up front and that it :p

I wouldn't mind the nagging to spend if the gameplay were more balanced and if Plarium stood behind their product.  I've seen too many instances on the forums where players complain about unfair losses and Plarium gives them a polite blow off.  I don't even know why the whales are willing to spend when bugs, glitches, cheats, etc can steal their assets with no recourse...or maybe if you spend enough, Plarium will make it right.

As for the pay once games...well, I keep on seeing the cash grabbiness of pay to win sneaking into those titles too.  They're no longer the safe haven they used to be =(
Apr 28, 2018, 13:5304/28/18
11/09/15
This is quite annoying and nerve breaking.  Not only I will not invite new friends, but now I am seriously considering quitting that time consuming game and its endless useless cliks. 
Apr 30, 2018, 09:5104/30/18
02/29/16

Hello, Lords and Ladies!

This window was fixed and now it displays almost in the same way as the previous pop-up did.

It doesn't take all your screen and you can just close it if you don't have an intention to invite your friends to the game :)

As for notifications: https://www.screencast.com/t/FGiZeifli , they appear so that you knew what is going on in the game even if you're offline. If you don't want to receive them, you can block notifications via your browser.

BiohazarDModerator
Apr 30, 2018, 09:5204/30/18
10/04/13
Stewart said:

pretty crap

and

no matter how anoyed i am at plariun game popups. BUT to have popup when im not playing plarium is beyond a joke.
How did you manage that?  I've never received a popup while not on the plarium website. 
BiohazarDModerator
Apr 30, 2018, 09:5404/30/18
10/04/13
ThatGuy said:

Gadheras said:

roadstar Pitbull said:

Sort of like inviting friends to join a sinking ship.

Not just that, but I don't want to have my friends suffer the constant nag about have to spend spend spend, all the time. We play other games together where you pay up front and that it :p

I wouldn't mind the nagging to spend if the gameplay were more balanced and if Plarium stood behind their product.  I've seen too many instances on the forums where players complain about unfair losses and Plarium gives them a polite blow off.  I don't even know why the whales are willing to spend when bugs, glitches, cheats, etc can steal their assets with no recourse...or maybe if you spend enough, Plarium will make it right.

As for the pay once games...well, I keep on seeing the cash grabbiness of pay to win sneaking into those titles too.  They're no longer the safe haven they used to be =(
Luckily, they haven't found a way to sneak microtransactions into my chess board (yet). 
May 2, 2018, 17:3005/02/18
09/05/15
Stewart said:

pretty crap

and

Give me an off-line pop-up that warns me of an incoming attack and I promise never to complain again, about anything, ever !! (feeling moderately confident that I wont need to live up to said promise)
May 3, 2018, 12:4005/03/18
02/29/16
Almericus said:

Stewart said:

pretty crap

and

Give me an off-line pop-up that warns me of an incoming attack and I promise never to complain again, about anything, ever !! (feeling moderately confident that I wont need to live up to said promise)
It's actually one of the features plarium.com website devs are working on :) And I made the screenshot of your promise :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.