Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 7, 2017, 23:5206/07/17
11/27/14

Single Attack VS League Attack

Hy !

I have 2 players:

player 1: 30mil off 

player 2: 30mil off

They send me the truppes and i command an League Attack.

Why when I select their truppes (30mil+30mil) I will see less? for exemple arrownd 40mil?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 8, 2017, 02:2806/08/17
07/02/15
Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I have 2 players:

Why when I select their truppes (30mil+30mil) I will see less? for exemple arrownd 40mil?

you cannot view that players troop bonuses... i believe
Jun 8, 2017, 12:4106/08/17
Jun 8, 2017, 12:47(edited)

lol i like the word ''truppes" seems to be a german word keep in mind that here is english forum

about your question i have no idea, only captains and leaders can talk you about it, i was once captain but never noticed something like that although i had the chance to do 2 small league attacks when i was capt

good luck with your question
Jun 8, 2017, 13:0006/08/17
06/13/14
When you select the troops for a league attack it shows only the base power of troops
Jun 8, 2017, 16:5006/08/17
10/31/14

Lord Mark said:

Hy !

I have 2 players:

I thought these was fixed. If its not fixed then Lord Zapelo is right. Only the units universary power will be showned but not those provided by relics crystals, fortress and league acheivemtns boosts. But none the less they will still deliver the amount in force that include the base+boost offense. 

I think these was fixed though, and you're likely encountering a bug.
Jun 8, 2017, 16:5506/08/17
10/31/14
sison said:

lol i like the word ''truppes" seems to be a german word keep in mind that here is english forum

about your question i have no idea, only captains and leaders can talk you about it, i was once captain but never noticed something like that although i had the chance to do 2 small league attacks when i was capt

You seem underappreciated, change a league. or start one of your own. I always get to position 1 on the league quest because I am alone thus completing my daily Mar'eth quests ( earn position 1). No hustles no argument. Stress free gaming. I am also planning on getting a beacon soon, like Lord Regan.
Jun 8, 2017, 17:5406/08/17
Jun 8, 2017, 17:56(edited)
Oracle said:

You seem underappreciated, change a league. or start one of your own. I always get to position 1 on the league quest because I am alone thus completing my daily Mar'eth quests ( earn position 1). No hustles no argument. Stress free gaming. I am also planning on getting a beacon soon, like Lord Regan.
in the past i was in vikings,over there i was captain,then my team broke,now i am in gator nation,nope i dont feel underapppreciated all guys respect me here, i have what i deserve ,good parteners :),i would suggest you to move in a bigger club without stress,free gaming will be available to you even in bigger clubs,any team want active players,they help in many ways even if they dont support the team's plan they are very usefull since they are active and good persons
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 9, 2017, 07:4706/09/17
10/04/13
Oracle said:

sison said:

You should definitely take a beacon, I'm sure it'd get a lot of friendly visitors lol. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 9, 2017, 07:4806/09/17
10/04/13
zapelo said:

When you select the troops for a league attack it shows only the base power of troops
That is correct.  Each players army receives all of that players bonuses, but for some reason the sender only sees the base stats.  I assume it's a glitch that plarium hasn't bothered to patch, because it wouldn't make much sense as a feature. 
Jun 9, 2017, 22:2406/09/17
11/04/15
BiohazarD said:

zapelo said:

That is correct.  Each players army receives all of that players bonuses, but for some reason the sender only sees the base stats.  I assume it's a glitch that plarium hasn't bothered to patch, because it wouldn't make much sense as a feature. 
We can never see the true strength of any friendly units in our castle so it does seem to make sense, but is probably unnecessary for this level of secrecy
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 10, 2017, 09:0106/10/17
10/04/13
toggit said:

BiohazarD said:

zapelo said:

We can never see the true strength of any friendly units in our castle so it does seem to make sense, but is probably unnecessary for this level of secrecy
I suppose if you don't trust the players you could always ask them to take screenshots of the offense value before sending you their units.