All Categories

chat constantly deleted

chat constantly deleted

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 31, 2017, 19:3405/31/17
06/13/15

chat constantly deleted

Why does Plarium suddenly feel the need to delete all chat every few hours, I would kind of like to know what is going on in the league whenever I log on, I really don't care about some stupid settlement that may have been found. Thank you Birdy
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 1, 2017, 10:0106/01/17
10/31/14

birdybyebye said:

Why does Plarium suddenly feel the need to delete all chat every few hours, I would kind of like to know what is going on in the league whenever I log on, I really don't care about some stupid settlement that may have been found. Thank you Birdy

Global chats and league chats are deleted during server updates, and when a new feature is included. Veteran players know that servers updates happen when relic settlements and beacons are loaded, so they tend to not put important things on chats during these time. 

Server updates  might happen if the game is to be kept safer and more easily playable. its more like clearing your browser cache.

Jun 1, 2017, 13:2706/01/17
06/13/15
Three and four times a day the server is updated now? Being a marshal I like to know what goes on when I can't be on but apparently Plarium feels if I can't be here 24/7 then it is none of my business 
Jun 2, 2017, 17:3006/02/17
10/31/14

birdybyebye said:

Three and four times a day the server is updated now? Being a marshal I like to know what goes on when I can't be on but apparently Plarium feels if I can't be here 24/7 then it is none of my business 

Well to help you with that, I will advice you to do what every league marshal does. Find a player in the opposite face of the world, who is very active and he will keep track of the chat for you. If you are In Australia find someone in UCT 2, like Africa or Eastern Europe( UK). IF you are in USA find someone from India, Israel or Eastern Europe. 

These wlll solve your problem, and yo will feel at ease knowing that when you are not arround, someone is there looking after the league. You can even make the person a co-marshal

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.