All Categories

Bonus Week, pretty interesting, nice rewards, creates activity, but.....

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 17, 2017, 23:3005/17/17
02/22/15

I noticed when doing numerous BG in a session eventually the hero items disappear from rewards at BG completion, anyone else seeing this?

What will you do to compensate us plarium? I can't sell them for moos coins if I don't have them at the time of the event so I may mis an upgrade on my hero equipment during the allotted time so even if you give me back those missing items what about my missed upgrade. Where will you put them if my inventory is full, when companies make a mistake they usually not only compensate the customer but then give them some type of upgrade or special offer to compensate so I ask what will you do.

Yes I wrote yet another ticket already so you mods can leave that out of your replies
Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
May 18, 2017, 06:3505/18/17
10/04/13
thefray said:

I noticed when doing numerous BG in a session eventually the hero items disappear from rewards at BG completion, anyone else seeing this?

What will you do to compensate us plarium? I can't sell them for moos coins if I don't have them at the time of the event so I may mis an upgrade on my hero equipment during the allotted time so even if you give me back those missing items what about my missed upgrade. Where will you put them if my inventory is full, when companies make a mistake they usually not only compensate the customer but then give them some type of upgrade or special offer to compensate so I ask what will you do.

Yes I wrote yet another ticket already so you mods can leave that out of your replies
If your inventory is full the extra items disappear.  This isn't a mistake or accident, it's just how the game works.  If you're frequently losing items you should try buying more item slots with sapphires.  If you click the blank spaces below your bottom row of items, you can unlock new rows (I think the first one is 600 sapphires, second is 800, etc. ) 
May 18, 2017, 07:2605/18/17
02/22/15
All are unlocked, what I usually see is the temporary items are discarded when I hit a bg and the oldest temporary item is replaced with the new one. I n this instance my temp area and regular arrea had open slots, it is like they items just run out after a certain number of BG
May 18, 2017, 23:2905/18/17
10/21/14
thefray said:

All are unlocked, what I usually see is the temporary items are discarded when I hit a bg and the oldest temporary item is replaced with the new one. I n this instance my temp area and regular arrea had open slots, it is like they items just run out after a certain number of BG
Personally I would make sure my temp and regular area does actually have open slots. Sometimes the server doesn't notice a new item after a bg hit or an item being sold. Yes, you still get the moonpoints when it is sold but it will stay there just without a picture. I have all temps unlocked like yourself and I do very many battlegrounds. I have noticed this and sent in a ticket just a week ago, I'm sure the dev team will look into it when they get the chance FRAY  For now I would refresh your page after a few items you sell etc and it'll show the items that dissipated hopefully. Hope this helps you fray, remember more tickets from people will make the issue hopefully one of the more important bugs to be fixed.
BiohazarDModerator
May 20, 2017, 09:4505/20/17
10/04/13
thefray said:

Yeah sounds like some kind of game glitch, I'd say you should submit a ticket to support (with screenshots if possible). 
May 28, 2017, 08:3705/28/17
02/22/15
Sent a ticket with screenshots and the reply was there is a limit to hero items, never before mentioned, never listed, just something they decided to do without telling us or just something they made up to cover their mistake, either plarium cheats again
May 28, 2017, 09:5005/28/17
May 29, 2017, 11:11(edited)
10/31/14

thefray said:

Sent a ticket with screenshots and the reply was there is a limit to hero items, never before mentioned, never listed, just something they decided to do without telling us or just something they made up to cover their mistake, either plarium cheats again

The is a limit to everything. A limitless mechanics will brake the balance of the game. Without such a limit players can buy limitless BG extenders and play BG forever until they found an item they want, and these will make BG a null aspect of the game. Limits also preserve the time aspect of these game,  making sure it stays as a hardcore MMORPG. 

There is a limit with many things that can break the game, like how many items you can buy in the market. Limits are placed to make sure that the game stay balanced, and some players does not have more advantage than other. Some limits are very diverse, like the special purchase limits that hike prizes of sapphires, discouraging players from breaking the game by purchasing limitless army within a short time (by offering limited purchases per prize before the prize goes up) 

May 29, 2017, 18:1005/29/17
03/22/16

djmoody said:

Sorry - just to be clear - there is a limit to the number of hero items you get from killing BG's? After some point they just stop dropping?

http://prntscr.com/fdi1be

You can equip up to 8 items. There is a temporary inventory of I believe 10 items. You have an inventory of up to 10 rows of 6 or 60 possible items. After that if another one is added they will start falling off. Normally inventory fills up first then the temporary inventory. 

BiohazarDModerator
May 29, 2017, 18:4905/29/17
May 29, 2017, 18:50(edited)
10/04/13

djmoody said:

Sorry - just to be clear - there is a limit to the number of hero items you get from killing BG's? After some point they just stop dropping?

No, if all your space is full the new items will start replacing old items in the temporary inventory. 

May 29, 2017, 20:3805/29/17
10/31/14

djmoody said:

I think these was more of a statement than a question

There is a limit to the number of hero items you get from killing BG's?

Yes, from what I heard from Lord Lord Socks, it appears that since the inclusion of the Bonus program he stopped getting equipment after doing BG for a while. These was latter confirmed by Lord Mark and Thefray. Upon investigation I found out that there is a limit into how many equipment items one can receive from BG per 24 Hrs period. 

After some point they just stop dropping?

Yap, from what I heard they just stop dropping. But you can PM Lords who do many BG to confirm these, I only checked with Lord Socks, and a reply from support. 

May 30, 2017, 20:1605/30/17
May 30, 2017, 20:29(edited)
02/22/15

Oracle said:

thefray said:

The is a limit to everything. A limitless mechanics will brake the balance of the game. Without such a limit players can buy limitless BG extenders and play BG forever until they found an item they want, and these will make BG a null aspect of the game. Limits also preserve the time aspect of these game,  making sure it stays as a hardcore MMORPG. 

There is a limit with many things that can break the game, like how many items you can buy in the market. Limits are placed to make sure that the game stay balanced, and some players does not have more advantage than other. Some limits are very diverse, like the special purchase limits that hike prizes of sapphires, discouraging players from breaking the game by purchasing limitless army within a short time (by offering limited purchases per prize before the prize goes up) 

Oracle, you are such a robot with the standard plariums "yes man" answers now that you are a moderator, it makes me want to throw up. Now with that said lets address what you have mentioned, BG are not limitless so that in fact that will make the hero items "in balance" with what Plarium has decided to be a correct amount if BG. 

Now lets be 100% honest please, would you ever have thought that you wouldn't get a hero item when you complete a BG? Up until now it hasn't really been an issue with the BG limit. 

Plarium created a bonus program which states you will receive 2x hero items so do you think we should actually receive 2x items???? I do, obviously plarium doesn't, they give with one hand while taking with the other. PLEASE show me where it is disclosed there is a 100 item limit to hero items and i will fade away happy.

So what is the solution to this either made up answer on hero items or undisclosed cap, plarium is a crook, if you say 2x items well then give 2x items.

If you say 2x items up to 100 items, show me

This is just a minor infraction in plariums rap sheet, we all know the major felony, the game ending BG update that has been morphed into a slot machine where the house always wins and like a gambler with a bad habit I keep doing them in the hope either I am wrong or plarium will address the situation, my hopes are fading, my disgust is growing, how do you take advantage of people like this, change the game and the rules, stealing units. If you want to change the game and the rules, give us the option to have our troops returned from the BG and reset our top level back to 1 if we so choose

Christina (Plarium Support Center | Browser Games) 

May 23, 16:02 EEST 

Let me specify that there is a limit for getting the items at the Battlegrounds. You can get not more then 100 items per day. Once you reach this limit, you will not revive items that day. 

Hope it clarify the situation.

Christina | Plarium Support Team

My Reply

That does clarify, where does it tell us that in the description of the 2x bonus item for hero so I may read it myself

Their reply

May 23, 17:18 EEST 

The thing is that the game is a complex MMO strategy with the myriad intricacies to learn and explore. To help our players get the knack of it, we have created Official Player Communities. 

There, we have compiled a wealth of information on all aspects of the game, and our experienced moderators will gladly assist you in resolving any questions you may have about game features or mechanics. 

Besides, our player community is an excellent platform to share experience, get game tips and learn about the upcoming events, and so much more. 

With all that said, we have to consider this matter closed and that further requests regarding this issue will not be considered.

Plarium customer support at its best.

We don't need to explain anything, we told you how it is, we don't have to prove what we say is right, now move along. Oh and thanks for playing and being our customer (kidding they have never thanked me)

May 31, 2017, 09:2005/31/17
May 31, 2017, 09:22(edited)
03/01/16

Lord TheFray, despite I understand your frustration regarding this matter, please remember that moderators are experienced players, they can't know everything. However, they do their best in order to help players as much as they can, so, please, stay polite.

As for this situation in general, our game is quite complicated and consists many different features, limits etc. Many of them should be discovered players from their own experience.

In the end, you found out something new about the game and now you can share this information with other players :) 

May 31, 2017, 22:3305/31/17
May 31, 2017, 22:41(edited)
02/22/15

So we should be happy to discover that what we are told isn't what we get but something less? I have gone about this game all wrong, so I should be happy to discover that the BG have taken 100's of million in resources from me. Now that I know this, I can have fun knowing I may find another way plarium takes from me, awesome!

I apologize for pointing out what was said by a moderator is company line hogwash. I am sure those few hero items over the undisclosed 100 limit would totally skew the game balance.

If you read his old pre moderator posts he didn't respond like a robot with a phrase like "game balance", I don't believe it is impolite to point out the 360 his response have done since becoming a moderator, we call this the truth.
Jun 1, 2017, 08:4706/01/17
10/31/14

thefray said:

So we should be happy to discover that what we are told isn't what we get but something less? I have gone about this game all wrong, so I should be happy to discover that the BG have taken 100's of million in resources from me. Now that I know this, I can have fun knowing I may find another way plarium takes from me, awesome!

I apologize for pointing out what was said by a moderator is company line hogwash. I am sure those few hero items over the undisclosed 100 limit would totally skew the game balance.

If you read his old pre moderator posts he didn't respond like a robot with a phrase like "game balance", I don't believe it is impolite to point out the 360 his response have done since becoming a moderator, we call this the truth.

I understand how you feel. I am not an employee of Plarium, but that of the forum community. I am glad we discovered these sooner, and thanks for disclosing the actual figure. 

From what I heard, there are certain myths about moderators. 

Moderators are representatives of Plarium, False, We have no binding contract with Plarium. 

Moderators must keep quite( not voice their opinion), false, moderators are the first people whom plarium goes to for many things. We do curse plarium when things are wrong. We are players too.

Moderators are Plarium  company line hogwash, False, at times we are advised how to moderate, and during probation period the CM does give us huge resources, and tell us how to best respond. We are not however, told how to respond to questions.

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 1, 2017, 09:1006/01/17
10/04/13
thefray said:

Oracle said:

thefray said:

Oracle, you are such a robot with the standard plariums "yes man" answers now that you are a moderator, it makes me want to throw up. Now with that said lets address what you have mentioned, BG are not limitless so that in fact that will make the hero items "in balance" with what Plarium has decided to be a correct amount if BG. 

Now lets be 100% honest please, would you ever have thought that you wouldn't get a hero item when you complete a BG? Up until now it hasn't really been an issue with the BG limit. 

Plarium created a bonus program which states you will receive 2x hero items so do you think we should actually receive 2x items???? I do, obviously plarium doesn't, they give with one hand while taking with the other. PLEASE show me where it is disclosed there is a 100 item limit to hero items and i will fade away happy.

So what is the solution to this either made up answer on hero items or undisclosed cap, plarium is a crook, if you say 2x items well then give 2x items.

If you say 2x items up to 100 items, show me

This is just a minor infraction in plariums rap sheet, we all know the major felony, the game ending BG update that has been morphed into a slot machine where the house always wins and like a gambler with a bad habit I keep doing them in the hope either I am wrong or plarium will address the situation, my hopes are fading, my disgust is growing, how do you take advantage of people like this, change the game and the rules, stealing units. If you want to change the game and the rules, give us the option to have our troops returned from the BG and reset our top level back to 1 if we so choose

May 23, 16:02 EEST 

Let me specify that there is a limit for getting the items at the Battlegrounds. You can get not more then 100 items per day. Once you reach this limit, you will not revive items that day. 

Hope it clarify the situation.

Christina | Plarium Support Team

My Reply

That does clarify, where does it tell us that in the description of the 2x bonus item for hero so I may read it myself

Their reply

May 23, 17:18 EEST 

The thing is that the game is a complex MMO strategy with the myriad intricacies to learn and explore. To help our players get the knack of it, we have created Official Player Communities. 

There, we have compiled a wealth of information on all aspects of the game, and our experienced moderators will gladly assist you in resolving any questions you may have about game features or mechanics. 

Besides, our player community is an excellent platform to share experience, get game tips and learn about the upcoming events, and so much more. 

With all that said, we have to consider this matter closed and that further requests regarding this issue will not be considered.

Plarium customer support at its best.

We don't need to explain anything, we told you how it is, we don't have to prove what we say is right, now move along. Oh and thanks for playing and being our customer (kidding they have never thanked me)

Was this 2x hero items bonus program only available to certain players or something?  Because this is the first time I've heard about it. 
Jun 6, 2017, 02:2506/06/17
02/22/15
Unlike the biased VIP program which gives benefits to only certain players the bonus is available to everyone
Jun 6, 2017, 10:0606/06/17
10/31/14

BiohazarD said:

Was this 2x hero items bonus program only available to certain players or something?  Because this is the first time I've heard about it. 

its the fifth reward in the bonus program. By estimation its could be close to 10K points in purchases, maybe more. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.