All Categories

Dragon Stone - no base defense bonus

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 20, 2016, 17:1409/20/16
09/01/13

I have/had the dragon stone, base defense bonus, on (during 3 free hours) and paragon level 5 on... I went to add improvements and for the Red Dragon (or any of the other ones) it only showed the +3% for Paragon level 5 it did not show the active plus 9 pct for Dragon Stone Castle Defense Bonus. 

So I added forifications instead until you get it working correctly.

Remind you that the Red Dragon is a Castle Guard by your own description (and I bet you two things - 1 - unit defense does not show up either and - 2 - whatever bugs you have here are the same in Soldiers Inc. since programmers cut/paste).  Thank you for fixing this ASAP.

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 20, 2016, 17:3209/20/16
Sep 20, 2016, 20:39(edited)
09/01/13

I noticed that the Castle Guard does not have the League Fortress Bonus also when I just went to build some defense and was pondering infantry or horse units. So that is missing... or in other words it is a bogus bonus. The drop down showed the Paragon bonus for level five and league bonus for troop building but fortress league bonus missing when one goes to look at their bonus in purchase area for improvements.

I will check on unit defense of the Dragon Stone in a couple of hours after the castle bonus expires if you need me to.

Edit: Unable to check unit defense as it requires some 'thing' to use, so you'll have to test it.
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Sep 21, 2016, 09:3709/21/16
09/17/15

Hi! Please report these issues to our Support Team. They will check if this bonus should work here, and if it's calculated properly on a server side.

Please follow this link and submit a ticket: http://plrm.me/Support_Plarium.