All Categories

My BG has strange behavior

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 5, 2016, 16:5403/05/16
06/22/14

First there is no way to send this message to support team because that option on support site doesn't exist anymore. Really disgracefully.

Too long I didn't get full payout, like my BG is resetted. For several wins I was sure that I have enough resources for full payout, but maybe I was wrong, but

I had to get full payout on 35 level and I didn't!

This way when player can't control such information crucial for game again is real problem. We haven't possibility to regret, no way to prove anything, and we depend on good will of Plarium team. Until now I never saw good, but only bad will, including nothing in several documented situations.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2016, 19:4203/05/16
04/10/15

Lord Drogar

mine have strange behavior too dont worry

well lets talk serious...i suppose you have got an small payout in that 35 so you have now to add this small payout plus a tax to your bank

try to yellow some bgs with those units and spend a little bit more 

be sure you have spent enough to have in your bank the required amount for the desired bg payout and then hit it and cross ur fingers.

I have leave all bg studies but sure still can help you and some masters in that discipline sure too.

now i leave here a question for the masters cause is a doubt i have

lets say you have 40M banked....received a 30M payout (in your bank are 10M)

now i clear several bgs and received small payouts for a total of 20M...so my bank goes into -10M

now, first point i have to return 40M +20M to be able to receive another big payout in a bg which requires 65M

so i spend troops which valour are 67M to be sure to get the big payout

my question is: sure in my bank are 67M or are 57M???? because if really are 57M thinking there 67M im not going to get the reward in that bg which requires 65M.

Regards

Mar 5, 2016, 22:1603/05/16
06/22/14

@Junglar:

Ty for response.

Before everything, until BG changed mechanics (before a 9 months) I was third on All time list - just as info.

Before, mentioned win I delete from calculation my previous reserve from bank (about 5M) and had more than 30M fresh resources over my previous full payout (about 45M) - all this numbers are with calculated small payouts in meantime (multiplied with some percents as tax).

For me, there is no way that I didn't have enough resources. Also I have 7 more (better) wins and no one didnt get any big reward, but small payouts were between 60 and 80% of invested (!!!) and I got small amount in clean resources (to check what I have in BG, if that check is correct).

Every new task was 80+ level, except one (75). Pretty ugly.

I have no problem to wait 2 months to prepare new tasks, but I have problem if something had eaten my previous investment.

And many things (from previous text) lead to that conclusion.

To avoid 'secrets' every my expected big payout was planned on the smallest task at that moment.

Mar 8, 2016, 00:1203/08/16
06/22/14

djmoody said:

What is your top level BG atm?

105 (both). The smallest 85 (red). 14 wins without full payout - more than half should be.

I'll find solution but has to be patient, if my dead troops in BG, but I'm scared that isn't true, and problem is impossibility to check anything in BG.

TY 

Mar 25, 2016, 01:2103/25/16
01/19/15
I think the BG payout engine changed in some fundamental way. What I think I am seeing is a big payout every 5th or 6th BG except if you attack a lower level BG & then you automatically get a small reward which seems to also reset your count to the next big BG win. It also seems as if "small BG" is a relative calculation that is based upon your current maximum max BG. Thus if your max is 109 then lvl 75 is a small BG & you automatically get small payouts for lvl 75. Not sure though, I will keep testing.
Mar 25, 2016, 21:5303/25/16
07/30/14
so does this mean everyones bg banks has been reset to 0??
Mar 28, 2016, 23:5303/28/16
In BG gaming probabilities that payout 98.5% seems like spending 1MM def or off  troops in BG and recouping 985,000. That's a reasonable perception for a player, but my current perception is spending 1MM def or off and recouping 300K. It is just ruining the game play, and perception is everything.
Mar 30, 2016, 08:5903/30/16
02/29/16

roftie said:

so does this mean everyones bg banks has been reset to 0??

Don't worry, my Lord, you bank remains the same. The issue may affect only mini payouts on the Battlegrounds that you almost destroyed before we fixed the error. But you will definitely receive everything you earned in your future payouts.

There has been a SERIOUS ERROR in battlegrounds which plarium have not tried to explain.

http://forum.plarium.com/en/stormfall-age-of-war/-news-and-announcements/topics/your-feedback-is-needed--4/8/ You may find an explanation here. Please also note that this error will not affect your future rewards on the new Battlegrounds and your overall payouts.

Apr 16, 2016, 15:1404/16/16

dead or undead?

same bg 5 wave

Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Apr 18, 2016, 08:0304/18/16
09/17/15

You can ask our Support Team to investigate this for you.