All Categories

Can't upgrade champion who was recalled from a Solo Hunt

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 15, 2019, 00:2702/15/19
03/31/17

I am playing Stormfall, Age of War. I am on the Dark Plains server. I sent a champion on a solo hunt, hunting the Undead. The champion is ranked at three stars. He did enough undead hunting to max out at level 25. Now I want to upgrade him from 3 stars to 4 stars.

I selected the Undead tab, I selected Recall Hunt. The champion in question has been recalled from solo hunting.

I selected the champion in question. I clicked the Upgrade tab. I selected three other 3 star champions to sacrifice. The Increase Rank button stays greyed out. I cannot upgrade this champion.

What do I have to do so I can upgrade this champion?

By the way, on this champion’s image is a picture of a boot with an arrow point left and right. That first showed up when this champion was selected for the solo hunt. If I put a cursor over it, it shows 'On Hunt'. Even though his hunt was recalled.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2019, 00:3802/15/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord DeckFaceJones, did you click ok after you clicked on recall hunt? 
Feb 15, 2019, 01:5602/15/19
03/31/17
Yes I did.  I just figured this one out.  After recalling the hunt, I needed to select a different champion for another solo hunt. Once I did that, my 3 star level 25 champion became available for upgrading. 
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 19, 2019, 08:2702/19/19
10/04/13
DeckFace...DeckFaceJones said:

Yes I did.  I just figured this one out.  After recalling the hunt, I needed to select a different champion for another solo hunt. Once I did that, my 3 star level 25 champion became available for upgrading. 
Cool, glad you got it resolved.  Closing this thread. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.