All Categories

I lost my troops because of an game error

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 9, 2018, 21:3302/09/18

Again. I ve send a attack, i wanted to recall it but the tracking list was totally bugged. All my tracking units that shoud return or arrive in more than 5 minutes were indicated 00:00 time and i couldn t perform any action.You have to asume your game errors. I ve lost my units because of that error and i can t accept that. I hope that you ll be fair and return them to me. I m waiting for your answer.
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Feb 10, 2018, 09:5902/10/18
10/24/17
Hello, please tell me the exact steps how to reproduce this issue, here are the instructions how to report bugs. I will test this feature.
Feb 10, 2018, 15:0002/10/18
So, I've sent 2 attacks on a beacon with 2 minutes difference between them. Also i had some units which should return from raids.The first attack arrived to the beacon, and i saw the troops and i wanted to recall the second, the big one. I clicked on the tracking list which was completly bugged. All my tracking units apeared with the color of returning(blue) and the time indicated was 00:00 for all of them. Some of them were about to hit the beacon and in that moment i couldn t perform any action. Exepting the tracking list the game was perfectly working. After that i got my report, i saw it, i checked every part of the game and it was working. I hope you'll understand what i mean.
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Feb 11, 2018, 09:3502/11/18
07/02/15

SilviuRm said:

So, I've sent 2 attacks on a beacon with 2 minutes difference between them. Also i had some units which should return from raids.The first attack arrived to the beacon, and i saw the troops and i wanted to recall the second, the big one. I clicked on the tracking list which was completly bugged. All my tracking units apeared with the color of returning(blue) and the time indicated was 00:00 for all of them. Some of them were about to hit the beacon and in that moment i couldn t perform any action. Exepting the tracking list the game was perfectly working. After that i got my report, i saw it, i checked every part of the game and it was working. I hope you'll understand what i mean.

Thank you for the details, Lord!

There are no bugs related to the troops tracking system. Could you please attach a screenshot illustrating the issue? 

Also, please specify the website where you play (Facebook or plarium.com) and indicate the exact date and time (in UTC) when the battle took place.

Feb 11, 2018, 10:4202/11/18

Do you think that in the moment, when my troops were about to be crushed, i tought about a screenshot? 

09.02.2018, 01:06 am

I m playing on facebook
Feb 12, 2018, 09:0202/12/18
07/02/15

SilviuRm said:

Do you think that in the moment, when my troops were about to be crushed, i tought about a screenshot? 

09.02.2018, 01:06 am

I m playing on facebook

There were no server issues at this time. Also, no bugs have been reported which can affect the troops recall option.

I am afraid we will be unable to consider your request without the screenshot of the in-game issue or exact steps to reproduce it. 
Feb 12, 2018, 13:5602/12/18
Feb 12, 2018, 14:19(edited)
The thing is: you know that the game is full of issues and errors. All I asked is to get my troops back, i m spending time and money in this game and you just can t asume your game errors. I m no longer interested in this game as long as i don t get my loses back. 
Feb 12, 2018, 14:4902/12/18
Feb 12, 2018, 14:53(edited)
12/13/14

SilviuRm said:

The thing is: you know that the game is full of issues and errors. All I asked is to get my troops back, i m spending time and money in this game and you just can t asume your game errors. I m no longer interested in this game as long as i don t get my loses back. 

There are many unscheduled maintenance interruptions on facebook (almost every day) and many situations where we are disconnected from the server (every time the game hibernates), or the game lags
They crashed the game for me and all they did was remove the snow

You are not the first to lose units and will not be the last

Can you recreate the problem? Just send a few archers?

Feb 14, 2018, 09:4402/14/18
I told you what happened twice, i don t know how you can reproduce the exact issue. Again, all i asked for was my troops back. i don t think is that hard for you to do this. just asume that error, trust me i never complained about maintenance or blast and confound thing. But that was a big error and i ended with mi units lost.
Feb 18, 2018, 09:2402/18/18
07/02/15

SilviuRm said:

I told you what happened twice, i don t know how you can reproduce the exact issue. Again, all i asked for was my troops back. i don t think is that hard for you to do this. just asume that error, trust me i never complained about maintenance or blast and confound thing. But that was a big error and i ended with mi units lost.

We provide reimbursements only if an issue is related to the game server malfunctions. In this particular case, we have not found any game irregularities at the time of your battles. 

It is not hard for us to return your troops, but this is not what can be done in your case according to our Policies. 

Since the issue has not been classified as a game bug, the topic will be closed. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.