All Categories

Quest Fail

Quest Fail

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 1, 2018, 21:3502/01/18

Quest Fail

I have this quest ... I have sacrificed 4 champions to upgrade others but they are not registering for the achievement ... How can I complete the quest with this?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 1, 2018, 21:3702/01/18
It's a daily quest so I need to do it within 2 hrs 30 mins
Agent HelenTechnical Support
Feb 2, 2018, 10:4002/02/18
10/24/17
Hi, in order to complete this quest you need to sacrifice champions for exp, but not for rank upgrade. 
Feb 2, 2018, 13:2102/02/18
12/18/14
Agent Helen said:

Hi, in order to complete this quest you need to sacrifice champions for exp, but not for rank upgrade. 
The quest shows how much experience will be received for sacrificing champions - he sacrificed 4 so the quest should be completed
Feb 2, 2018, 14:3202/02/18
Feb 2, 2018, 14:45(edited)
12/13/14

Jezebel said:

Agent Helen said:

The quest shows how much experience will be received for sacrificing champions - he sacrificed 4 so the quest should be completed

There is a major difference between Champion XP and normal experience points - we never get normal xp from this feature

Sacrificing  3 unwanted champions to help level-up your best champion is very wasteful (better to kill undead), so this mareth quest is a bit hopeless - better to just ignore it and hope we get a better quest tomorrow
Also, leveling-up champions too quickly and avoiding undead fights will reduce your chances for reward drops like summoning bonds

It is much better to sacrifice unwanted champions to increase the Rank of our best champion, and always hit undead for Champ XP and random drops

Eventually, we will find ourselves with thousands of unwanted basic summoning bonds (like soulstones, uncommon keys and shards etc) so this quest might be useful in the future

Feb 2, 2018, 14:4902/02/18
04/10/15

Snowgoon said:

There is a major difference between Champion XP and normal experience points - we never get normal xp from this feature

Sacrificing  3 unwanted champions to help level-up your best champion is very wasteful (better to kill undead), so this mareth quest is a bit hopeless - better to just ignore it and hope we get a better quest tomorrow
Also, leveling-up champions too quickly and avoiding undead fights will reduce your chances for reward drops like summoning bonds

It is much better to sacrifice unwanted champions to increase the Rank of our best champion, and always hit undead for Champ XP and random drops

Eventually, we will find ourselves with thousands of unwanted basic summoning bonds (like soulstones, uncommon keys and shards etc) so this quest might be useful in the future

totally agree with u snowgoon

for xp better fight agains undead and keep the sacrifices for ranking up a champions

Regards