All Categories

Missing MONSTERS in Dragon Altar

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 28, 2018, 21:3901/28/18

Server 2 in "Facebook's Forum of  Stormfall"  Untamed Lands. 

You wake your dragon. You can load your discoveries in the Dragon Altar... BUT the Monster is MISSING... he's totally vanished.. just a big grey window. Yes I did the clear cache.. yes I did the REFRESH.. all others work.. BUT that is BLANK.. This is the funnier ones of my Game glitches.. I could post plenty on any given server on Stormfall and Pirates.. I already posted one for Pirates on vanishing troops now this... Am I a target for glitches?? OR is this happening elsewhere too? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 29, 2018, 10:1601/29/18
07/02/15

Hello!

Could you please specify whether you experience this issue every time you want to fight the monster? Or under certain conditions? 

Also, please try to launch the game in another browser and check whether you are able to fight the Monster. 

Jan 30, 2018, 15:2001/30/18
11/04/15

Agent Pavel said:

Hello!

Could you please specify whether you experience this issue every time you want to fight the monster? Or under certain conditions? 

Also, please try to launch the game in another browser and check whether you are able to fight the Monster. 

Facebook has been broken for 24 hours

All I get is Blast and Confound it when clicking anything and Oops Something went Wrong when refreshing

Amazing that Thistle Rose got the Dragon Stone to open at all

are you claiming that you cannot replicate the glitches?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 31, 2018, 13:4801/31/18
07/02/15
toggit said:

Agent Pavel said:

Hello!

Facebook has been broken for 24 hours

All I get is Blast and Confound it when clicking anything and Oops Something went Wrong when refreshing

Amazing that Thistle Rose got the Dragon Stone to open at all

are you claiming that you cannot replicate the glitches?
All issues are handled individually. If you experience glitches in the game, please submit a report in accordance with this guide.