All Categories

The return of the Urgent Help Bug...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 20, 2018, 23:2401/20/18
02/06/17

For the last week the bug with viewing & responding to league requests was gone, a new league attack request was created high priority on a fortress and now the bug is back. I can no longer access urgent help requests. screenshots below, the 1st is from the marshall who could see the attack requests until he refreshed, the 2nd is what I see when I tried to respond and the 3rd screenshot is what the marshal sees after he refreshed the game. We suspect 2 things going wrong either marking a request as high priority is bugged or attack requests on league fortresses or all of the above. Also when trying to report this I cannot get into VIP chat, & LM trying to delete the attack request and he is getting "help request cannot be found" after refreshing we were able to get into the urgent requests tab in the embassy and the fortress request was gone, but when it was put back up we can no longer access Urgent help requests, it appears that putting league attack requests on other league fortresses is the issue. We are using the plarium app, but it also happens on the browser based platform.

1) http://prntscr.com/i3abc1

2) https://prntscr.com/i3adcd

3) http://prntscr.com/i3absb

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Jan 21, 2018, 09:2101/21/18
07/02/15

Hello, Fionajune! I have contacted you via private messages. Please check it and specify the requested data.

Jan 21, 2018, 14:1701/21/18
02/06/17
Thank you Agent Pavel, I have responded. I appreciate your help!
Jan 22, 2018, 10:0201/22/18
07/02/15
fionajune said:

Thank you Agent Pavel, I have responded. I appreciate your help!
I have checked your Castle and found that all requests are displayed correctly. Could you please specify whether you face the issue only when you try to respond to the request? Or the issue occurs only when you respond to Attack Fortress request? 
Jan 22, 2018, 22:2901/22/18
02/06/17

I am not trying to be a PITA, however this is a recurring issue, when my marshal sets up a standard attack request against ANY league fortress we have this issue. He had removed the attack request because it was effecting everyone in the league, this is why I shared those screenshots with you. If you have questions or would like to test this issue maybe you need to get in touch with SyntaxError from Integrity Rising -75/71, server 2 untamed lands he will be happy to show you what I have reported. I am not going to ask him to set up another request at this time because it bugs not just my game but everyone in the league including SyntaxError. He has just informed that he also has an open thread within bug reports in case you want to reach him that way or check this: Plarium Support Center: [277705]

Jan 22, 2018, 22:3101/22/18
02/06/17
FYI when this issue cropped up the 1st time both myself & SyntaxError were asked to send HAR files which we did. after sending the HAR files the issue seemed to have cleared up but now its back. 
Jan 23, 2018, 11:4201/23/18
07/02/15
We have reproduced the issue and forwarded it to the developers. It will be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation!