All Categories

new league member ''shrouded by powerful enchantments'', what gives?

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 11, 2017, 04:1209/11/17
08/09/16

We just got a new league member, got the notice in my Herald, I click on it and find myself on the premises, which has NO embassy, and I cannot see it on the map, when I try I get the blurb that ''this castle in shrouded by powerful enchantments''.  So how in H did he wind up as a member in my league when he has no embassy even?  And why can't I see him on the map?
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 12, 2017, 11:0609/12/17
02/29/16

dliard55 said:

We just got a new league member, got the notice in my Herald, I click on it and find myself on the premises, which has NO embassy, and I cannot see it on the map, when I try I get the blurb that ''this castle in shrouded by powerful enchantments''.  So how in H did he wind up as a member in my league when he has no embassy even?  And why can't I see him on the map?

Hello :)

Please send the cords of this Castle in PM to Lord Oberon.

He will check it.
Sep 14, 2017, 22:5509/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 23:00(edited)
11/04/15

Alina Phoenix said:

dliard55 said:

He will check it.

This castle will not yet have coordinates because he has not built House of Scrolls

Frankly, I think they should not be allowed to join any leaue until they do

I recommend he is booted from dliard's league immediately, he is a parasite and will never contribute to league
probably a spy and quite definitely an alt account

Sep 15, 2017, 09:3109/15/17
02/29/16

toggit said:

Alina Phoenix said:

dliard55 said:

He will check it.

This castle will not yet have coordinates because he has not built House of Scrolls

Frankly, I think they should not be allowed to join any leaue until they do

I recommend he is booted from dliard's league immediately, he is a parasite and will never contribute to league
probably a spy and quite definitely an alt account

Yes, I agree with your advice on booting such players from the League immediately.

Building the House of Scrolls is one of the first Quests that a new player receives when he just starts playing the game.

Usually, all new players are following Tutorial Quests when they are on the first Levels.
Sep 26, 2017, 21:2209/26/17
08/09/16
actually, he eventually showed up properly, I must say though that house of scrolls is not the prerequisite to joining a league, building the embassy is.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.