All Categories

there is no way to open a unique item chest.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 31, 2022, 06:3501/31/22
07/29/17

After the event where they gave chests with a new type of clothing for the hero, some players cannot open the chest, there is no key to the chest itself. I was given the key and I used it safely, but some players turned out like this https://prnt.sc/26m5phd . Tell me is this normal or is there still a bug in the game? Or perhaps it was necessary to fulfill some conditions. (My friends are playing in the Russian version and they have the same problem)

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jan 31, 2022, 10:5601/31/22
02/22/19

Hello Lord Саня 55RUSS  , usually on ENG  platform who received the chest received also the key , so advice your friend to contact directly the Support Team and ask them to verify !

I wish you a good day and Enjoy the game !

Jan 31, 2022, 12:1601/31/22
02/22/16

I have found that some players have been opening chest that are not the Devine with the masterkey I would caution players they might be using up masterkeys for smaller chest than they want. I always open Devine chest immediately when I get them to avoid wasting my master key on the smaller chest.

Jan 31, 2022, 13:3101/31/22
07/29/17

In such a case, in order to avoid such mistakes, you can put the key itself on sale? I think the balance of the game just from the key will not be broken. At least pass the information to the developers. It is easier to add an update than to change the key assignment. For example, a special master key that can open any chest.

Jan 31, 2022, 23:3701/31/22
02/22/16
САНЯ 55RUSS

In such a case, in order to avoid such mistakes, you can put the key itself on sale? I think the balance of the game just from the key will not be broken. At least pass the information to the developers. It is easier to add an update than to change the key assignment. For example, a special master key that can open any chest.

I will forward your request

Feb 2, 2022, 05:0402/02/22
Feb 2, 2022, 06:38(edited)
05/22/16

I received the Imperial Chest (Divine). I cannot open it because there is no key. Why doesn't it come with the key? Below screenshot is proof I got the Imperial Chest (Divine) but there is no key.

https://prnt.sc/26n94av

Feb 2, 2022, 14:1702/02/22
02/22/16
JAHTL

I received the Imperial Chest (Divine). I cannot open it because there is no key. Why doesn't it come with the key? Below screenshot is proof I got the Imperial Chest (Divine) but there is no key.

https://prnt.sc/26n94av

All Devine/Imperial chest came with a Master key that would open any chest in the equipment area so if you happened to of opened a smaller chest before you openned your Imperial chest  you may of wasted your master key on a smaller chest.

Feb 2, 2022, 18:5202/02/22
07/15/15

There should be a verification dialogue for using master keys, or at least for universal master keys.

(Yes I also accidentally opened a lesser and totally useless chest and now sitting here with an actually useful chest which I can't open.)

Feb 3, 2022, 01:1602/03/22
02/22/16

This has been discussed I hope they are able to intergrate something like a warning into those keys.

Feb 7, 2022, 02:0502/07/22
Feb 7, 2022, 02:20(edited)
05/22/16

So difficult to get the Imperial Chest now can't open it because the master key is used for another chest. An unopened Imperial Chest is as good as useless. This game has some flaws.

The fact that some players including me are unable to open the Imperial Chest showed this game is trying to make things difficult for us.

Feb 7, 2022, 06:4602/07/22
04/04/16

Out of 38 game Ids that I qualified to get a Divine Cheast, I have 2 game ids that received Divine cheasts and have no key to open the Divine cheast. 

Why was it possible to open 36 Divne cheast ok with the supplied key and yet not be able to open the other 2 following the same process steps after the  event ended? 

I had been working thru this missing key with Support and have been told , 

oh there is no problem. its part of the game play.

I have made comment and recently asked for a review of the Support decison.  

Basically tho: 

Rubbish. WHAT IS THE USE OF ANYONE going to the significant effort of trying to obtain a Divine Cheast IF THERE IIS ALWAYS a chance they wont even get to open it because of systemic game design difficulties? 

That <IF> Plariam <ever> decide to offer a Master Key to purchse, you will have to buy it just to use a reward that you hve already earned. 

In fact, everyone has a chance that any future Divine cheast they obtain wont have a key and they will have to BUY a key for each of them. <IF> the option is ever even provided by Plarium.

I note the comments of others here who advise that they managed to get the contents of the Divine cheast and say.... NEXT TIME ... THIS CAN HAPPEN TO YOU. NO USABLE REWARD FOR YOUR EFFORT. .   

>>> I note the folowing advised by Alina of Plarium re use of master keys.

There was no warning or confirmation request that a master key is about to be used. As far back as June 9, 2017 Plarium advised that was supposedly the case. 

==>>> Refer:  https://prnt.sc/26pzb8t

Alina Bright ADMIN

Jun 9, 2017, 09:4006/09/17

03/01/16

Trent Kestin said:

Say u have a regular key and a master key. Will the game default to use the regular key first? Just so a master key wont get wasted?

===>>> Alina: Hi! You're choosing which Key you want to use. 

Trent Kestin

Jun 11, 2017, 20:2306/11/17

05/28/17

Ok perfect! 

So basically, Its actually a game broken situation. 

Plarium please: 

* immediatly SUPPLyY a free key that will open the unaopenable Divine Cheast. The situation appears to have been created thru erroneous game design. Support requests exist. 

* fix the game so this situation re Divine cheasts wont happen in the future. 

Feb 7, 2022, 07:1102/07/22
Feb 7, 2022, 07:12(edited)
05/22/16

Actually should have a special key to open only the Imperial/Divine Chest. If a master key can open all chests the priority should be to open the highest level chest 1st in this case the Imperial/Divine Chest. A master key that opens the lower level chest 1st instead of the highest level chest is ridiculous.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2022, 15:2502/07/22
04/05/21

Thanks for your feedback, my Lord. I will pass it to the team. 

Feb 10, 2022, 07:5902/10/22
Feb 10, 2022, 08:01(edited)
05/22/16

I have been playing this game since May 2016, that's almost 6 years. Until now still 0 Master key to open the Imperial Chest/Divine. I might have received the key but it ended up opening a lesser level chest which to me is a joke. I have been thinking whether it is worth spending my time everyday playing this game or is it worth wasting my time playing this game when it may take years for me to receive another Master key.

By the way there are some members in the same situation as me.

Screenshot shows 0 Master key. https://prnt.sc/26sma5x

Feb 12, 2022, 13:5602/12/22
04/04/16

As discussed above, both a "fix" for the people who have been left with a completely unusable Divine Cheast and also a game change to prevent re-occurrance is required.

I suggest perhaps a very low priority program to trawl thru looking for a players unopened Divine cheasts, remove the Master key and just open the Divine cheast. the task will eventually finish. Doesnt matter how long that takes, just so long as the program finishes. Fixed. I assume that perhaps not everyone caught with the unusable Divine Cheast may yet have raised a Support Issue? They may do so later. This would avoid the difficulty that the issue of unusable Divine Cheasts may re-emerge again and again and again over time. 

Meanwhile the Devs can re-evalute the game design at their leisure to avoid future situations re-occurring.

I am looking forward to finally being able to use the Divine Cheast item. At 20 Dragons a day (for 2 items) not being obtained, the opportunity cost for Players caught with unusable Divine Cheasts is mounting up. 

Feb 12, 2022, 15:0502/12/22
02/22/16

I suggest when opening chest that player pay close attention to the action to make sure they are using the keys they want maybe even take a visual inventory before finalize their action.  

Feb 13, 2022, 00:0302/13/22
04/04/16

very good. 

we wait to be advised of the response. 

Feb 13, 2022, 00:1602/13/22
04/04/16

I not that 36 of 38 cheasts were able to be opened.  There was no difference in actions taken in the game for the ones that did not open. But I am now stuck with two Divine cheasts that can never now ever ever be opened. Thats seems a bit of a design problem?

Wesley. Sorry but your comment re taking care does not resolve the existing situation.

Divine cheasts obtained thru great effort and cost that cannot ever be opened. 

Also Plarium not abiding by previous commitment on how Master keys were to work when the Divine Cheast enhancement was designed and implemented.

The situation of Plarium supplying rewards that can not  ever be used requires a systemic review so it doesn not happen again and again and again in the future.

PELASE NOTE: The very last comment I posted in the Forum above was meant to be directed to Anastasia re waiting for the response from the game devs.  Wesley comment appeared to me after I had sent that message intended to Anastasia.  

Jahtl, Myself and others await the game dev response with interest on how this matter is to be resolved.

BiohazarDModerator
Feb 16, 2022, 15:4002/16/22
10/04/13
Ozi APii

I not that 36 of 38 cheasts were able to be opened.  There was no difference in actions taken in the game for the ones that did not open. But I am now stuck with two Divine cheasts that can never now ever ever be opened. Thats seems a bit of a design problem?

Wesley. Sorry but your comment re taking care does not resolve the existing situation.

Divine cheasts obtained thru great effort and cost that cannot ever be opened. 

Also Plarium not abiding by previous commitment on how Master keys were to work when the Divine Cheast enhancement was designed and implemented.

The situation of Plarium supplying rewards that can not  ever be used requires a systemic review so it doesn not happen again and again and again in the future.

PELASE NOTE: The very last comment I posted in the Forum above was meant to be directed to Anastasia re waiting for the response from the game devs.  Wesley comment appeared to me after I had sent that message intended to Anastasia.  

Jahtl, Myself and others await the game dev response with interest on how this matter is to be resolved.

I don't think I've ever seen the game devs come on these forums, but you're welcome to try waiting if you want.  

Hopefully plarium will eventually be able to add a warning or something before using a master key.  

Feb 18, 2022, 10:2102/18/22
04/04/16

Thank you for your comment Biohazard. 

Yes I hope some sollution is made available, including one where the completely atm unusable, unopenable Divine cheasts are finally able to be used.

I also thank Wesley for pointing me to the Forum rules which I post here in case useful to others: https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/55_forum-rules-and-game-policies/263_official-forum-rules-9/ I have no issues with the Community Manager or indead any of the Forum Moderators. I have a great deal of respect for all. I thank all the Moderators for their often difficult, too unapreciated work and effort. 

Question: I note your comment re the Game Devs and the reference from the above link re 'This Forum is the place for the official community to come together to exchange information, get the latest news, share community-created content, discuss the game with other members of the community and interact with the Support and Development Team." => Given the response about infrequency of Game Devs appearing in Forum, May I ask about the process of getting information eventually thru to the Game Devs for consideration? In the context of this unusable Divine Cheat issue, could someone please advise if that is best done under a different Forum Section? or via a different Plarium mechanism? Whats the most appropriate method? Thanks in anticipation.