All Categories

troops stuck for days on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 5, 2017, 20:3308/05/17

poor way to have to do this to start with there should be a way to contact plarium staff with problems directly instead of this set up

it has been over 24 hrs since i sent spy and reinforcement troops to other castles they are stuck at troops are entering castle 

can not play the game at all as everything i send spy, re-inforcement , siege they get stuck at entering castle ...extreamly hard to keep up with my negative food supply if can`t raid anything to collect resources

daily loyalty roll has not come up in the last 2 days either so guess will screwed out of the higher rewards there as was over 50 days without missing a day logging in 

cant participate in pvp or any other event for any rewards of any kind 

sure puts me at a disadvantage compared to everyone else playing on server 2 

server 1 works fine

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2017, 15:5308/06/17
03/22/16

dave1_teresa2 said:

poor way to have to do this to start with there should be a way to contact plarium staff with problems directly instead of this set up

it has been over 24 hrs since i sent spy and reinforcement troops to other castles they are stuck at troops are entering castle 

can not play the game at all as everything i send spy, re-inforcement , siege they get stuck at entering castle ...extreamly hard to keep up with my negative food supply if can`t raid anything to collect resources

daily loyalty roll has not come up in the last 2 days either so guess will screwed out of the higher rewards there as was over 50 days without missing a day logging in 

cant participate in pvp or any other event for any rewards of any kind 

sure puts me at a disadvantage compared to everyone else playing on server 2 

server 1 works fine

If everything is working fine on server1 first I would still do the normal troubleshooting, clear cache, close and reopen game. If that fails then submit a ticket including screenshots and time of initial failure to https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.