All Categories

Sapphires bugged?????

Sapphires bugged?????

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 3, 2017, 17:2408/03/17
01/02/17

Sapphires bugged?????

Hello i have been sitting on somewhat around 15-25k of sapphires for a few weeks, and recently there has become a minus sign next to my sapphire amount and won't let me purchase stuff from the store????  Currently my sapph are at -22759. Why is there a negative sign and it is not allowing me to purchase from black market, every time i try ti purchase i prompts me to spend money. What is wrong with my acc??????
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 3, 2017, 18:5508/03/17
03/22/16

surfnsoccer3 said:

Hello i have been sitting on somewhat around 15-25k of sapphires for a few weeks, and recently there has become a minus sign next to my sapphire amount and won't let me purchase stuff from the store????  Currently my sapph are at -22759. Why is there a negative sign and it is not allowing me to purchase from black market, every time i try ti purchase i prompts me to spend money. What is wrong with my acc??????

Normally when your account is negative that means there was a discrepancy between your Bank of CC with Plarium.

Please submit a ticket to Support at https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.