All Categories

Loading and lagging issues in Google Chrome

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 14, 2017, 15:2706/14/17
10/31/14

Google Chrome has released its new version: 59.0.3071.86. It has various issues related to Flash Player interactions. This situation has a direct impact on our games. Thus, we decided to share a troubleshoot with you which solves the problems in most of the cases. It consists of two parts:

Part 1

• Copy and paste this link to the address bar and press "Enter"  

chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash

• Change "Default" to "Disabled

• Relaunch the browser
Part 2

• Always allow Flash Player on our website

• Run all plugins

• Relaunch the browser
Note wait for 10+ seconds before relaunching chrome, if part 1 didn't work then wait for some minutes and continue to part 2. 

You can also try the beta version of chrome if those steps didn't for for you. Download it here

https://www.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 14, 2017, 21:0206/14/17

These problems are also in Microsoft EDGE , FF and other browsers (I've tried a lot). I think it's not only a problem with Flash ist a loading issue of the games, some pictures occur at once other after long periods. All started yesterday after blacking the Chats (minor update?)

Jun 16, 2017, 15:4206/16/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

Soooo, Plariums big fix for flash is nothing to do with plarium.

Yet they will continue to push purchases for your money,,,, better spent elsewhere. In my honest opinion...

Some fixes shouldn't be necessary be done on our end. 
Jun 29, 2017, 17:2606/29/17

The Chrome update did nothing game performance related to me at least. Your "fix" actually made performance worse. Not only for the game, but everything else also.

Lag of 5-30sec is still there for almost every action, everything sluggish as usual. Clearing cache, using whatever browser, using different computers, using different ISP, different connections - all same.

So the real issues are definately in the game, and/or plarium servers - not some chrome update.

Jul 4, 2017, 11:3207/04/17
03/01/16

Lord Malevolent said:

The Chrome update did nothing game performance related to me at least. Your "fix" actually made performance worse. Not only for the game, but everything else also.

Lag of 5-30sec is still there for almost every action, everything sluggish as usual. Clearing cache, using whatever browser, using different computers, using different ISP, different connections - all same.

So the real issues are definately in the game, and/or plarium servers - not some chrome update.

If you experience this lagging issues, please create a .har file and send it to our Support team so we can investigate this issue further.

Here’s an instruction on how to create a .har file - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000723129-How-to-create-and-send-a-har-file

Please use this direct link in order to send it to our Support team - https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

We would really appreciate your cooperation. 

Jul 27, 2017, 13:2407/27/17
10/31/14

We have a solution for the latest Chrome version and compatibility issues :)

1) follow this link: chrome://flags/#prefer-html-over-flash

2) Change "Default" to "Disabled" https://www.screencast.com/t/oKWhIB3XmHe

3) Reload browser

4) Always allow Flash on site: https://www.screencast.com/t/wibafAoh

5) I don't have this setup, so I couldn't take a screenshot in English, but it says 'launch all plugins once' https://www.screencast.com/t/pqAOAXa4jrl

6) Reload browser one more time.

If you notice players with Chrome, who have loading issues, please pass them this instructions :)

Aug 2, 2017, 15:4508/02/17

I've tried using your fix in Chrome, and it does not work.  

No browser is loading, including Puffin on my phone.  I've tried FF, Chrome, Puffin, and Chromium.  

I even loaded a version of chrome that's on my thumb drive and has not been updated in weeks and worked just fine 6 hours ago.  Now it is not.  ???

Aug 2, 2017, 16:1908/02/17
10/31/14

bcorreira said:

I've tried using your fix in Chrome, and it does not work.  

No browser is loading, including Puffin on my phone.  I've tried FF, Chrome, Puffin, and Chromium.  

I even loaded a version of chrome that's on my thumb drive and has not been updated in weeks and worked just fine 6 hours ago.  Now it is not.  ???

You probably have a problem with your game or your internet, maybe DNS. Puffin should always work. For a proper diagnosis, please try to log into the game as usual( meake sure that your cache is cleared). The when the game is not working do these steps

Click those three dot in your chrome, then click more tools, then developer tools. You can just press Ctrl+Shift+I

A side panel will then appear, You must then click on Network. 

Then Refresh the page(tab). and wait for the game to load. Then press F5 to start recording. 

These is what should your page look like before you start recording your activity

As the game load, An analysis of the loading will be run. 

4. Do the right click on any line and tick Save as HAR with content

Good now we have run some analysis on your game. Lets check out your network, and how it interact with Plarium

Open a Command Prompt Commands. (CMD). 

if you are on windows. Type CMD in a search box and open the CMD.

Then imput these following command into the CMD

tracert plarium.hs.llnwd.net

Then press enter

take a screanshot of it, ( you can use paint in windows, just press the Prtscn button and open paint. paste( Ctrl+V) save the pic. and send these picture together with the Har file to support team.

Here is the link  https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The support team will investigate your problem and will get you back into the game in no time. 

Aug 2, 2017, 16:2308/02/17
10/31/14
rjduran68 said:

For the same reason for youtube lag I got this version and Chrome is now fixed in youtube and the game. try it what you got to lose other than 3 minutes of time.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Yes updating your flash player could help a lot. Its always a great idea to update your flash player everyday when using Opera. 
Sep 14, 2017, 13:1909/14/17
Sep 14, 2017, 13:19(edited)
08/05/16

game isnt loading properly, only half the buildings appear and no game chat etc.

edit: already tried the above 'fixes' with no change.
Sep 15, 2017, 09:0609/15/17
02/29/16

bazarrd said:

game isnt loading properly, only half the buildings appear and no game chat etc.

edit: already tried the above 'fixes' with no change.

Hello :)

If you tried all the fixes that were mentioned in this topic, you need to create a .har file using these instructions and send it to our Support Team:

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please note that a .har file should be created at the moment you're experiencing the issue with lags.

Sep 15, 2017, 19:3909/15/17
Sep 15, 2017, 19:40(edited)
10/31/14

@ bazarrd

The new version of chrome no longer download flash player plugin by default. In addition it no longer enable chrome by default. 

To enable flash player press the three dot on the top left of the screen and navigate to settings.

Scroll down and press advanced settings. 

Under Privacy and security find Content Settings, under content settings click on flash, then turn off the ask first option. 

Once you're down you should then log into the game as usual. A white page should appear when you try to access the game. On it should be two possible options. 

Downloading flash player Or Flash player is blocked/uninstalled. 

For the first option just wait for a few seconds and you should be fine. For the second. you need to close Chrome, wait 10 seconds and then reopen chrome, it should start downloading flash. 

Chromium browsers will continue to make it hard to run flash contents until they pull the plug off. So be sure tinker with other browsers(Puffin, Maxthon nitro ect)

Oct 1, 2017, 00:4510/01/17
11/08/15
It's definitely a Plarium issue, I play through FB on Chrome and have had no problems getting into the game.  Only when I play direct through Plarium do I get nothing but a black screen.
Oct 2, 2017, 09:3110/02/17
02/29/16

fureater said:

It's definitely a Plarium issue, I play through FB on Chrome and have had no problems getting into the game.  Only when I play direct through Plarium do I get nothing but a black screen.

Hello.

Playing on FB and playing via plarium.com are different things. 

If you're getting a black screen trying to play on plarium.com, try to do the following:

1. Install Browsec:

- Open this website: Browsec

- Choose your browser and install the application (screenshot is below the instruction)

- Reload your browser after the installation is completed

- Try to run the game

2. Change your DNS settings. Detailed instructions can be found in this article.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.