All Categories

Game lag

Game lag

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Mar 12, 2021, 17:4803/12/21
11/14/18

Game lag

The game is lagging really bad . eg. I look at an occupied hamlet then when I got the map there was'nt any one but when I attack there was an user there. allso when I clear the messages from reports it still shows that there are messages. until I restart the game witch takes a long time. So I usually end up getting attacked and am unable to protect my castle and lose alot of troops and resources and have to use most of my boost to recover. It's really annoying and not fun.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 12, 2021, 21:2803/12/21
Mar 22, 2021, 12:52(edited)
02/22/16

When people are sending to Hamlets they must understand  that other people maybe  sending to the Hamlet at the same time that might get there before them. Even though no one had occupied at the time you sent they might arrive before you do. This is not as much an issue of lag as much as bad luck.  As for your situation My game loads very quickly due to My internet connection being fiber optics and is very fast You might be experiencing a poor internet connection or maybe a computer that needs Optimization or upgrading.  When I restart My game is on within 10-15 seconds 

MicModerator
Mar 16, 2021, 10:3503/16/21
02/22/19

Hello my Lord, sorry for that , i agree is annoying to see those lags...

But i remined you that you can report the lag in game too  ! 

Here is where you can do that :

i

I wish you a good day and good battles !