All Categories

Suddenly says I need flash.  Will play through Plarium Play but not access my existing castle.

Suddenly says I need flash. Will play through Plarium Play but not access my existing castle.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Nov 26, 2020, 04:1711/26/20
10/23/19

Suddenly says I need flash. Will play through Plarium Play but not access my existing castle.

I got into the game through Plarium play and the game launches on Stormfall Age of War Server 1(the dark plains). Game operates but I get a new castle rather than the one I have been building since 2013. I went to the other two servers to see what would happen and received the same outcome. Strange that accessing through gameroom, it says I need flash even though last night I was playing, but it will launch through Plarium play and say nothing about needing flash. Operating system is windows 10 for reference. Edge browser.

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Nov 26, 2020, 15:4611/26/20
02/22/19

Hello my Lord , i guess you are a player from the platform Facebook , since on Plarium Play you start from zero . Are 2 different platforms , and the progress from facebook can't be load on plarium play . 

There was some issues with gameroom, and now fixed...so i advice you when you have issues with gameroom ,play via facebook from another browser chrome , opera , firefox ...which  you like more...

Let me know if now is all good,

I wish you a good game and good battles !

Dec 1, 2020, 08:1912/01/20
09/22/20

Looks like a lot more people are having issues with Gameroom .

Could it be that Facebook is slowly pulling the plug on it ?

Anyone able to shed some light on this ?

Dec 1, 2020, 15:2412/01/20
11/04/15

If you are using Chrome then search msconfig to switch off automatic chrome updates

This will prevent flash from being disabled