hamlet reporting is more and more out to lunch

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jun 2, 2020, 03:4606/02/20
08/09/16

http://prntscr.com/ss2xg7

Above is screenshot of hamlet display in castle.  Look closely, and you will realize that the same hamlet is shown twice.  Applies to every hamlet I was holding.

Furthermore, the steward reports repeat the same reports over and over again, I get reports showing up that were deleted days ago.  And every time something arrives from  a hamlet I get at least 2 reports for it.  Which don't display the points properly on one of them when it is during brawl.

Can somebody please get the marketing mavins out of game planning?  You keep adding gadgets and widgets, meanwhile existing problems are not getting fixed, in fact they are getting worse.  If one fights with the dragon in dragonstone when a champion  hunt is ongoing, half the time the dragon results will bug, either by repeating the same result when you are wanting to claim reward or else you have to reload the game and restart the fight.  This is getting beyond aggravating.  

And while I'm on a rant, can we get more variety on contests?  Brawl every weekend is frankly getting boring, and the weorian battlegrounds are a joke, extremely boring.

Dark Plains on Stormfall x 1840 y 1276 

Thank you

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2020, 00:1006/03/20
11/14/16
Dani the Hag said:

Can somebody please get the marketing mavins out of game planning?  You keep adding gadgets and widgets, meanwhile existing problems are not getting fixed, in fact they are getting worse.  If one fights with the dragon in dragonstone when a champion  hunt is ongoing, half the time the dragon results will bug, either by repeating the same result when you are wanting to claim reward or else you have to reload the game and restart the fight.  This is getting beyond aggravating.  

Yes, we all have this issue with the dragon stone.. Spot on Dani the Hag :)
Jun 21, 2020, 13:3706/21/20
08/09/16
guess they have all taken a vacation, no answer from any moderator at all.  Anybody home over there?