All Categories

Brawl Points

Brawl Points

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 3, 2020, 08:4205/03/20
11/14/16

Brawl Points

I made a report last week but it was ignored so I scrubbed it but see it has not been fixed so will again..

https://prnt.sc/s1fqhy

That is a screen shot from last brawl, I had boosted 3k pugators and it shows 30k. I didn't receive the units only the points. This has happened to me 3 times now and I have heard for multiple players the same.

I wont give you my coords because my castle moves daily but I am WickeD in league EMPERORS on server one
Views
Comments
Comments
May 6, 2020, 20:2905/06/20
11/14/16
I guess this must be a small bug?
May 6, 2020, 23:0105/06/20
12/04/14
I think the brawl is designed to reward effort, maybe it just rewards the heavy spenders that make rewards for players that don't do anything but collect rewards..
MicModerator
May 7, 2020, 08:0505/07/20
02/22/19

Head Games said:

I made a report last week but it was ignored so I scrubbed it but see it has not been fixed so will again..

That is a screen shot from last brawl, I had boosted 3k pugators and it shows 30k. I didn't receive the units only the points. This has happened to me 3 times now and I have heard for multiple players the same.

I wont give you my coords because my castle moves daily but I am WickeD in league EMPERORS on server one

Hello Lord Head Games, i understand you , but you have to understand also that we need more details for passed to the technical team , in that way they can check if there is a bug really or not !
For esample i checked always in my castle during the brawl, and i noticed the counters work well, also the technical team didn't find any bug in the last  brawl tournament .

I understand you don't want to give us your coord , that's fine, you can forward us your id ! 

In case you want , take a look at this article how should be create a bug report, and what details we need for investigate a case :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/84409_creating-a-bug-report/

Thank you for understanding , i wish you a good day !

May 7, 2020, 14:3105/07/20
May 7, 2020, 14:34(edited)
12/13/14

Mic999 said:

Head Games said:

Hello Lord Head Games, i understand you , but you have to understand also that we need more details for passed to the technical team , in that way they can check if there is a bug really or not !
For esample i checked always in my castle during the brawl, and i noticed the counters work well, also the technical team didn't find any bug in the last  brawl tournament .

I understand you don't want to give us your coord , that's fine, you can forward us your id ! 

In case you want , take a look at this article how should be create a bug report, and what details we need for investigate a case :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/84409_creating-a-bug-report/

Thank you for understanding , i wish you a good day !

I think we have all noticed this bug, and we know that the coiners are exploiting it

If I build 13 stoneheart units (for the chest) I always get many more points awarded

If I build 1000 archers I get 8927 points instead of 1000

http://prntscr.com/scmpqx

Much better if these new events were TESTED before they are rolled out .... but we have been saying this for years

May 7, 2020, 20:2705/07/20
11/14/16

This is my player Id

uid 3362249  pp24524179 the dark plains

Thank you for the response
May 16, 2020, 19:4905/16/20
11/14/16

This is from boosting 3.5k purgators last night.. Thanks plarium. :)
May 24, 2020, 12:4205/24/20
03/21/15

Rename this post 'how a coiner can win a league brawl solo', if you want more replies.

May 25, 2020, 12:5905/25/20
08/09/15

so if he is a coiner,he dsnt have any rights ? 

also this topic was not about coining.he boosted the units out,he received the points in rewards, BUT HE DIDNT GET THE UNITS, NO UNITS,HE RECEIVED NO UNITS

few things of note here

1.this could be a miscalculation,he might have received the units but havnt noticed

2.to boost the mentioned units out,u dnt need to be a coiner.just the boosts plarium provided last week is enough, activate 50% training boost for stoneheart, witha good bigradier a lil over month

3.i understand some have issues with others in enemy leagues,but if this happened to him.its very much so possible to happen to u,to me or everyone else too.brining in personal issues might very well influence every one of us

4.this was noticed later,but anyways,he didnt give the coords cause it was changed constantly,he wasnt hiding it

5. bugs or glitches of the same type,mostly at least. this kind of a counting mechanism could be used in any part of the game counting algorythm in game design.which might affect the whole game (for example if some criteria in some specific span of time happen) not just only each and every one of us,so its not really worth to poke the coiner finger right into his eyes 

in the end,it still could always be a counting problem by a player,but still,its always good to check something of this importance

lets see how many more people will start hating me after this 

May 25, 2020, 16:1805/25/20
02/28/16

fURY said:

so if he is a coiner,he dsnt have any rights ? 

also this topic was not about coining.he boosted the units out,he received the points in rewards, BUT HE DIDNT GET THE UNITS, NO UNITS,HE RECEIVED NO UNITS

few things of note here

1.this could be a miscalculation,he might have received the units but havnt noticed

2.to boost the mentioned units out,u dnt need to be a coiner.just the boosts plarium provided last week is enough, activate 50% training boost for stoneheart, witha good bigradier a lil over month

3.i understand some have issues with others in enemy leagues,but if this happened to him.its very much so possible to happen to u,to me or everyone else too.brining in personal issues might very well influence every one of us

4.this was noticed later,but anyways,he didnt give the coords cause it was changed constantly,he wasnt hiding it

5. bugs or glitches of the same type,mostly at least. this kind of a counting mechanism could be used in any part of the game counting algorythm in game design.which might affect the whole game (for example if some criteria in some specific span of time happen) not just only each and every one of us,so its not really worth to poke the coiner finger right into his eyes 

in the end,it still could always be a counting problem by a player,but still,its always good to check something of this importance

lets see how many more people will start hating me after this 

go and read again what op wrote, then read what you wrote and you'll know why i dont like you

Alina pls add blacklist function to this forum
MicModerator
May 25, 2020, 18:1805/25/20
May 25, 2020, 18:44(edited)
02/22/19

Hello Lords , At the moment the team are investigating this issue with the brawl !

Please don't be rude and have respect one for other or i will have to warn you and ban if is the case !

I wish you a good game and good battles !

May 25, 2020, 20:0905/25/20
May 25, 2020, 20:18(edited)
08/09/15
Silverhand said:

fURY said:

go and read again what op wrote, then read what you wrote and you'll know why i dont like you

Alina pls add blacklist function to this forum
if u dnt like me im pretty sure im doing something right 
May 26, 2020, 16:2405/26/20
03/21/15

I don't think you understood what I mean. I don't know Wicked, nothing against him, or coiners...

Sometimes you log on, you watch brawl rank, you're 1rst with 5m advance, log off, do some coffee, return in game, watch the brawl rank, you're second, 1m late.

Maybe 30 of them took their payouts in bgs and sh bgs in the last 5 minutes, or someone boosted 40k purgators...

If devs failed to find this bug, used for weeks, it's useless to try to do the ranking in the next brawl. 

Jun 14, 2020, 12:3506/14/20
03/21/15

Mic999 said:

Hello Lords , At the moment the team are investigating this issue with the brawl !

Please don't be rude and have respect one for other or i will have to warn you and ban if is the case !

Hey, are they still investigating ? This bug still exist. How long to fix it ? I begin to be tired...Will we see a real ranking one day ?

BiohazarDModerator
Jun 16, 2020, 05:2406/16/20
10/04/13
sheva said:

Mic999 said:

Hey, are they still investigating ? This bug still exist. How long to fix it ? I begin to be tired...Will we see a real ranking one day ?

Pretty sure it was fixed, I haven't seen it or heard of anybody experiencing it in the last few weeks.  If you've had it happen recently please post your player id so support can look into it.  
Jun 17, 2020, 17:0006/17/20
03/21/15

Pretty sure it was not fixed...

Could you, at least, give less points for a purgator ?
MicModerator
Jun 18, 2020, 13:0606/18/20
02/22/19

sheva said:

Pretty sure it was not fixed...

Could you, at least, give less points for a purgator ?

Well...There isn't difference between the stoneheart units , you receive 30 points for every unit collected

But,if you think that is not so good enough ,than   you can submit like suggestion for the devs in the section Suggestions :

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/

Jun 21, 2020, 12:5506/21/20
03/21/15

sheva said:

Mic999 said:

Could someone answer me ?

MicModerator
Jun 24, 2020, 17:0606/24/20
02/22/19

sheva said:

sheva said:

Mic999 said:

Could someone answer me ?

Hello Lord Sheva , i will answer you : 

The bug was reported to the devs , and i hope you understand that is not very easy to create the steps for having this bug , I tested myself and i received the right points for the units trained , so if you have some info and some screenshots ( or a small video) for indicate to us how can be creating this bug , it will be awesome my Lord !

Thank you for your patience and for your understanding !

Jun 25, 2020, 18:0406/25/20
03/21/15
Hello Mic999, I don't know how to create this bug, I suggest to decrease the number of brawl points to 1 point for sh units, at least for purgator.
Jun 26, 2020, 12:0706/26/20
Jun 26, 2020, 12:08(edited)
02/22/16

sheva said:

Hello Mic999, I don't know how to create this bug, I suggest to decrease the number of brawl points to 1 point for sh units, at least for purgator.

And you were told all suggestions should go through https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/451_suggestions/   

And please read the Forum Rules as you are close to Violating one of them General rule 1.2- j  excessively communicates the same phrase, similar phrases, or is incomprehensible.

not to mention your off topic for this thread 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.