All Categories

cheatting siege left glitch or cheat

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 22, 2020, 09:3702/22/20
01/04/18

i was sieged i tryed to left siege and some how my unites hit wrong place they hit the guys castle and not the siege on my castle i report this to storm fall age of war coummte facebook page with battle reports i lost over 500 leagondarys and over 50k unites do to they hit wrong plase ween trying to left siege there was only 26 unites siege my castle and some how my unite went to his castle and not after unite siegeing my castle if you libery't your castle it should hit unite siegeing your castle and not the person's castle that is siegeing you and i have battle report that show my unites hit wrong plase i used my alt account to left siege after i lost all my unites the guy brageing about it thats not how game post to work its not my falt game did wrong thing and i dont know of any changes to the way sieges work no new on changes were ween you left a siege on your castle the unites hit there castle and not the unites siegeing your castle show what the fuck it must be a bug or cheat . liam alt starr is my alt i had it left siege after the battle report ween i tryed doing it with unites in my castle now how the hell did my unites go 450klms to his castle and not attack the unites siegeing my castle what the hell ? starr liam is my mean account and unite went wrong place and did wrong thing i oldered them to do . why game why ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 22, 2020, 15:4502/22/20
Feb 22, 2020, 15:48(edited)
01/04/18
my troops by past the siege and hit his castle ween i olderd them to left the siege thata not how it post to work this game bace on really life not evony the game thats why i start playing it in 2013 evony free for every was like that and it was unfare game play and a bad joke . why the hell did my troops miss the target point and go to his castle were i did not older them to ? i oldered them to left the tropps siegeing my castle and they did not by by past the siege and went 450klms to his castle why ? this not how it post to work in really left or is game i dont removed any changes on new about how sieges work . if i dont get back my troops do to the falt of game im going to quite the game like i did to evony free for every years ago this wrong i would rather play room toilded war then this any who at lest there sieges work right way .
Feb 22, 2020, 17:1702/22/20
01/04/18
i look't this up online on youtube & it side you been told about this and it has happen few times this happens ween other players are using ai bot programs to control there accounts and unite thats how and why my unites did not do what they were post to do and did not left the siege on my castle and insade went and hit his castle this only happens ween some one using ai bot program this not allowed on facebook do to bot are agist the law in unite states and face book is owned in unite states and has to follow the laws ai bots are banned from all face book games and yet this happened to me just yesterday thats why my unites all died they hit the wrong taregte they were post to . iv been doing some resharch on this .ill report to face book if you wont do any thing .
Feb 23, 2020, 07:0202/23/20
01/04/18
Feb 23, 2020, 07:0602/23/20
01/04/18
can some one plase find out why this report mest up ween i sent them to killed the siege troops in my castle ween i was sieged ? and explain to the french why bots are not allowed .i sent my troops to kill troops siegeing my castle and some how they hit his castle thats called a bug or cheat . his clan is piss't off about me reporting this to the game support here i want to send this by ticket but ween i tryed to fill it out it had it post here .
BiohazarDModerator
Feb 23, 2020, 09:2602/23/20
10/04/13
From the pictures you posted it looks like he just sieged you with a lot of defense and you failed to break it.  If you look at the battle coordinates at the top of the report they show it was at your castle, not his.  Some other players just have larger armies than yours, it's not a bug in the game...
Feb 24, 2020, 05:3302/24/20
Feb 24, 2020, 05:35(edited)
01/04/18

thats not what happen look at what he sieged me with i post the battle report . my troops went to his castle in stead of hitting troops sigeing my castle thats a bugif they dont fined out what happened and fixs it i will quite the game i buy 50.00 monthly on game and for some thing like this to happen it mest up they need  to reveiw the battle reports and fixs this shit this the falt of a bug there was no defense on my castle siege only the offices i went to left the siege and my unite attack't his castle some how this FUCKET UP . I WILL QUITE IF THIS IS NOT FIX'T AND I DONT GET MY LEAGONDARYS BACK FROM BUG AT LEST I WILL QUITE I OWN BETTER GAMES THEN THIS ON MY STREAM ACCOUNT AND XBOX  one live account i like games like this as you can see but ill quite the game if its bugy and game wont fixs it or if they make changes to it just becose of conplains i like games bace off real live and what happens with siege is not bace off real life sieges and how they work its like evony free for ever the game i quite in 2013 do to they made it were to left sieges on a castle you had to wipe out the castle siegeing you thats made up and not real life at all cheatting is my book show i quite and joined this game do to it did not have that what happen is like how evony free for ever had there set up i tryed to left siege and my troops hit the castle and not the troops siegeing my castle . im going to quite if they made it like that crapy game .

Feb 24, 2020, 06:0802/24/20
Feb 24, 2020, 06:12(edited)
01/04/18

i wont play game not bace off real life like the sieges and raids and stuff by what happen some thing must be wrong with siege program or they changed it like evony free for ever . im done playing games like that i hate playing games like that most changes now days are do to french conplaining do to they dont have the time or no skill and want to cheat and us bots or mods they were banned from xbox live tornments do in call of durty 8 years ago and halo do to they sued aim bots and other mods in xbox 360 live tornments i dont like using that stuff i like doing it my self and not cheatting there no point if you us that in a game and if you conplain to make changes to a game and make it differint like on sieges or other core programs then game is worth less then i quite ark and call of duty and other games do to this fact i wont play crapy games .

ether the game changed it siege program in the last few 2 years or the siege program is bugy or an error happened i left it siege 5 minates after it was on my castle and there was only 27 unites on it and all my troops die side they went to his castle in battle report ween i tryed to liberat my castle and left siege . thats how evony 2 had there set up i quite that game in 2013 and start playing this do to that is how there sieges worket it was unfare and crapy and the french clans were using ai bots on there just like there doing now in this game on facebook some people are using ai neat bots i know do to im menber of neat bot i us it for making mods for my games on stream . there a new page and neat bot is eing used on strom fall age of war and others game own by you all neat bot is menbers only thing im not using it for the bots thought just making mods for games i own and that allow it .

using a ai bot to control your castle ween your no online or home is just wrong and should not be allowed its cheatting in most games as well most games on xbox one live or microsoft live . they dont allow it or support it as well as face book but they side there just 3thed party that the game team here would have to deal with it im from unite states i cant us ai bots or any bots or ill be put in jail for life its 25 years to life for using one in unite states there not allowed at all .
Feb 24, 2020, 11:2302/24/20
03/07/17

Hello, Good sir 

I cannot read your Pics, They are to scattered to gather the required information, as for the response from RENE from Veritas Dragons, This also looks doctored. as the pictures above. I would suggest that when you are asking for compensation from the game, and support, you post a clear and full picture, not one that was Photoshopped and crop over. 

George hit your castle with the offense you see, and sieged your castle with defense while the troops were there, then he removed his offense from your castle. That is why you feel that you hit him instead of the troops stationed in the besiege. You are not given the defensive report of the troops besieging your castle. The would defeat the purpose of sieging your castle. And that is what Spying on the siege if for. 

This is all Correct. You were besieged by minimal offense, George than sent backup defense to join his siege, Via the stronghold. You attempted to hit the siege on your castle, (failing) not at his castle, per your suggestion as your own report would show. Losing your offense to his siege. and not breaking his siege of your castle. 

This boils down to, you lost your offense, so you are now, upset, and want it back. (free) the troops lost in your castle are not defending anything, thus you do not get free revival rate, from this encounter. 

You will have to accept the losses and move on. That is the name of the game, you were outwitted by someone with more dedication and know how. Happens to the best of us. 

My Suggestion is to ~ MOVE ON ~ 

Respectfully, Sir.  Build, and play your other games for now, everyone comes back from it, all it takes is time. 

Feb 24, 2020, 11:3402/24/20
03/07/17

To add: 

He can also station a Champion at your castle in his besiege, Which he did, (water) to match yours, that is why you did not gain a 25% bonus from your attempt to break the siege.  

Just to clarify, as that may have been your next point on the issue. 
Feb 24, 2020, 16:5802/24/20
02/24/20
DARK MENECE said:

Feb 24, 2020, 17:0502/24/20
01/04/18
Ryan Sutton  here is new ptchers full screen pitcher with link of web site on face book and time stamps fixs the game .

Feb 24, 2020, 17:0902/24/20
Feb 24, 2020, 17:15(edited)
02/24/20

https://prnt.sc/r702pm    Starr liam if you are going to use my name in your letter you might want to send the correct picture  and not try and pawn your  other pic of you looseing troops as you could not break your base  free. As for  your pic showing your alt  break free he was on line at the time and pulled his d back as you had already lost all your o and there was no longer any need to hold your base . And your comment saying you can not  hit other bases well  being sieged is not correct i have played this game many years and when i have been  sieged  i can raid  collect  pvp  and play the game just fine. So it looks to me  more like you are the one trying to get away with cheating  your asking for you troops  back  but you did not even post the correct picture when  saying the game owes you something back What you are doing is slander  and is also against  the law you are  claiming someone else that did not do anything wrong is responible for you not understanding the game  Above is  the real  screen shot  of the real  troops you claim you lost but we all know you are  full  of   it   :)

Feb 24, 2020, 17:1002/24/20
01/04/18
now this report this went to his castle it was post to brack thought the siege on my castle and not go go his castle im right on this matter this report is wrong the troops on his side in this report was not sieged on my castle but in side his castle this is a bug or cheat .
Feb 24, 2020, 17:1302/24/20
Feb 24, 2020, 17:18(edited)
01/04/18

this one battle report went wrong its cheating or glitch or bug ether if it works like it did in 2013 were you brack thought the unites on your castle only to left it then this report is a lie and some thing went wrong there was only 27 unites siegeing my castle ween i older brack thought the siege i scout it with my alt account liam alt starr game side im allowed up to two accounts in game in rules .

as you can see from his clan diplomate they side my troops went to his castle and did not brack thought the siege like they were oldered to by me and base off this battle report it shows they were oldered to brack the siege on my castle not attack his castle .
Feb 25, 2020, 00:2802/25/20
02/24/20
starr liam every one of the pics you posted shows you tried to break  your base free   Not one of the pics you posted  shows it hit  georges base it shows  this all  this  was at your  base so that shows me you were tring to break your own base free    I think you need to look at my pic that i posted in reponce to you  that is the only pic that  hit his base   I want to make it clear  any time  his base is hit i see a report as he is my ally in game had you hit his base with all that you have showed  in the pics above would have put a big smile on my face as that is a  nice  kill shot   The reason i did not see the kill shots that you have posted is this fight was on your  base not his base   That shows me you sent the units to break free but lost  then you logged on to your alt as you had nothing left and  broke your base free  as  the other player pulled  his troops back  It was a nice kill shot and very repectable try on your part  what i see   there  is a good game on both parts  and a learning lesson on the  other part  
Feb 25, 2020, 00:4302/25/20
Feb 25, 2020, 00:43(edited)
03/07/17

To be clear, 

There is no way to cheat in this game, there is no way to Add code to this game, a glitch can be possible, But so is not paying attention. 

Once more, I have had this happen, by fault of my own. When attempting to break a siege on myself, I accidently clicked to send to the attacker and not the siege.  But I did not ask for troops back, I retraced my steps and found that I was in error. and decided to pay more attention to myself and my clicks in the future.  Support can spend an hour going through your account and let you know exactly what you did, As this is not a bug issue, my advice would be to contact Plarium support VS posting here.  

As support can show you, your exact clicks and how you sent what you sent. 

If this is about selection of troops. with the integrated new system for box X  and taking off troops and putting troops into play, That is a glitch that I am familiar with. That glitch, (only when playing champs)  On hitting Undead, and on return. this glitch can and will select and unselect troops being sent to places. There is a glitch and bug, in the troop sending screen (when processing champs) so the next question is, were you running champs, and if so, again, report this error to Support. They will be the ones to track your gameplay by individual clicks and keystrokes. 

Fin ~ 
Feb 26, 2020, 06:4002/26/20
01/04/18
how do you explain the battle reports ? he had no deffens on my castle only 27 unites and yet i lost all my unite do to they went to his castle and not after the troops siegeing me . how do you explain the battle report then were i lost all my unite ? that is wrong the facks on that battle report . why dont you do your fuicking job and reveiw the battle report ? tell you do i wont stop conplaining do to im right on this matter my troops did not do what they were post to you bought out an update i see and made it were you can now scout befor lefting sieges . after the fact i post this . if theres no fall play then why did you make changes and bring out an update ?
Feb 26, 2020, 06:5102/26/20
01/04/18
every game can be cheat't mods and bots and programs made by other people it done on every game and system for years and no one has been able to stop it from happening not even microsoft or ps4 or stream or origoan or any of the other gaming sites playings us mods and bots on all most every game some games banned people do to it some leet them get away with it like world of tanks and call of duty and others . look up how to cheat or get free money on web theres few differint sites that are menbers only that do have cheats for this game . look it up on the web . if you ack ps4 or microsoft or any one what country cheats the most they all will tell you its the french . they were banned from officles tronemnets on ps4 4 years ago and xbox live tronments in 2016 i know do to i was in call of duty tornment and they found french teams cheating and using aim bots and hacks . look it up .
MicModerator
Feb 26, 2020, 09:2902/26/20
02/22/19

Hello Lord Darkmenece, is visible from your screenshots that you failled to break the seige , there is no bug like the moderator BIOHAZARD said already ! I understand your frustration , but if you will verify again the reports you will notice that !

So i wil close your topic !

I wish you good game and good battles !
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.