All Categories

My account has been reset.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Feb 18, 2020, 22:0402/18/20
02/18/20

Good day Stormfall family. I was away from the game for about 3-4 years. I decided to return to the game again. When I entered my account, I saw that my account fell from 72 to 1 level. Pen coordinates are 5405, -5240. Server 1 (The Dark Plains). What's more, the pen on server 2 holds 53 levels of pen firmly. I would be glad if you could help. Good day Stormfall family.

My mail: gn.altay@yandex.com
My Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/asidenizci.mutsuz

(My e-mail account and my facebook account are linked.)

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Feb 19, 2020, 11:3402/19/20
02/22/19

Hello Lord Gnalty , i am sorry for that , but if you was away so long time , 

you have to know that , after 3 years of non activity Plarium was forced like all the other companies to respect the GDPR = General Data Protection Regulation and deleted your data ! 

For that your castle was reset ! 

I hope you will find again your old friends and receive some help with scrolls and other for grow up fast your castle !

I wish you good game and good battle !
Feb 19, 2020, 20:3602/19/20
02/18/20

Mic999 said:

Hello Lord Gnalty , i am sorry for that , but if you was away so long time , 

you have to know that , after 3 years of non activity Plarium was forced like all the other companies to respect the GDPR = General Data Protection Regulation and deleted your data ! 

For that your castle was reset ! 

I hope you will find again your old friends and receive some help with scrolls and other for grow up fast your castle !

I wish you good game and good battle !

Hello, I do not understand, I respect you. Why does 53 level my castle stand on Server 2? Can you help me improve my castle? (Such as Sapphire, soldier, etc. help)

MicModerator
Feb 27, 2020, 09:3102/27/20
02/22/19

Hello Lord Gnaltay !What you mean with that for help you to improve your castle ? Like i suggested in the previous message , it will be great to find a good league with strong members which can help you to grow up fast !

I will close your topic ,since there isn'  a bug !

I wish you a good game and good battles !
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.