Hamlet gatherin speed boost issues

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jan 6, 2020, 15:1501/06/20
01/06/20

I need to report an issue.

I activate the 50% hamlet gathering speed item: it is clearly said, in the description, that if you capture an hamlet while the item is active and keep gathering from the hamlet even if the item expires the effect continues...and so it has been almost forever.

Now recenlty some how it changed, and i think is a bug: for example, you have the item still active for 3 hours...you capture an hamlet that last, for example, 12 hours...the item expires in the meanwhile...it is signed as going on for some time, but soon the item effect expires, despite the hamlet still in your possession, and despite it should (as in the item activity description itself) work until the hamlet expires.

Can the dev look into this and correct the issue? 

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jan 10, 2020, 08:1801/10/20
02/22/19

Bob676 said:

I activate the 50% hamlet gathering speed item: it is clearly said, in the description, that if you capture an hamlet while the item is active and keep gathering from the hamlet even if the item expires the effect continues...and so it has been almost forever.

Now recenlty some how it changed, and i think is a bug: for example, you have the item still active for 3 hours...you capture an hamlet that last, for example, 12 hours...the item expires in the meanwhile...it is signed as going on for some time, but soon the item effect expires, despite the hamlet still in your possession, and despite it should (as in the item activity description itself) work until the hamlet expires.

Hello Lord Bob , the technical agents need more info for investigate , so i invite you to read how create a bug file , and forward us the coord, server where you play, and when you had this situation !
I wish you good game and good battles !

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/84409_creating-a-bug-report/

BiohazarDModerator
Jan 11, 2020, 10:3701/11/20
10/04/13
Bob676 said:

When the item expires the icon disappears, but the collection time stays at the reduced value for hamlets you captured before it expires.  Ie if you took a hamlet with the boost active and had 12 hours left to collect, then the boost expires, the time to collect will still be 12 hours it won't go up.  This is working correctly at least for me.