bug on sending troops

bug on sending troops

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 28, 2019, 10:4610/28/19
10/28/19

bug on sending troops

Hello 

I need the support of the plarium support for stormfall age of war, yesterday I send 100 vouivre on a seat to make pvp poind, after sending the white pages, I recharge and boost my seat, arrived at the moment fall the report I see that ALL my troops are gone, but what's this delirium? What is this crazy bug ??? In 6 years of games I have already seen some failure from the plarium during MAJ but I'm on the ass and very angry! In addition impossible now to have a direct contact with the support I am completely lost so it became complex to have a contact with the support plarium

PS: I play stormfall age of war by facebook

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Oct 28, 2019, 16:4110/28/19
02/22/19

Hello Lord ROMU , Please read with attention that article ''  how to create a bug report '' and please forward to us all the details which need in ! 

Thank you for your patience ,

I wish you good game and good battles !

Oct 28, 2019, 17:0210/28/19
Oct 29, 2019, 09:06(edited)
10/28/19

Title:troops all part

Platform: Facebook.com

Server: Untamed Land

Problem: I selected 100 vouivre sent on a seat, then I sent these troops and wanting to boost my seats to make my pvp points faster and can after returning to the battlefield I had a blank page, I So I reloaded the game page and I boosted my seats except that it was not the 100 selected troops who left but all my army! and I saw it only at the time of the report, I do not understand what could have happened, I play for 6 years I would never have sent all my forces to the blind especially when my league warned me he There is a big defense on the siege.

I ask for compensation for my troop lost or I would have to stop playing because of a bug would be really sad.

Thank you

What happened: all my armies were sent and killed.

What should have happened: 100 vouivre should have been sent and killed to make some pvp points.

How could this happen?

MicModerator
Oct 30, 2019, 08:3110/30/19
02/22/19

Hello again , maybe you selected all that offense accidentally and you noticed just when you open the report of the battle...

Anyway i will forward a request to the technical agents for a check up !

Thank you for your patience and wish you good game !
Oct 31, 2019, 13:2110/31/19
10/30/19

Romu said:

Title:troops all part

Platform: Facebook.com

Server: Untamed Land

Problem: I selected 100 vouivre sent on a seat, then I sent these troops and wanting to boost my seats to make my pvp points faster and can after returning to the battlefield I had a blank page, I So I reloaded the game page and I boosted my seats except that it was not the 100 selected troops who left but all my army! and I saw it only at the time of the report, I do not understand what could have happened, I play for 6 years I would never have sent all my forces to the blind especially when my league warned me he There is a big defense on the siege.

I ask for compensation for my troop lost or I would have to stop playing because of a bug would be really sad.

Thank you

What happened: all my armies were sent and killed.

What should have happened: 100 vouivre should have been sent and killed to make some pvp points.

How could this happen?

Hi! Sorry to hear that you lost your Units while you didn't plan this. According to our researches, there are no bugs with the "Sending Troops" feature. Troops can go to the selected locations only by the corresponding command.

Hope you'll manage to restore your army in the near future. But since the issue you reported isn't considered as a bug, the topic you've created will be closed soon.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.