Hero food consumption bug

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 12, 2019, 22:3810/12/19
03/24/19

Hi,

i have just spend diamonds on buying the -7%food cosnumption reduction and it made no diffrence to my food consumption.

I have checked and on the list of bonuses, niether of abilities for lvl 12 -5% or lvl 22 -7% is listed as affecting food consumption.

Very costly bug imo, can you please somehow check this?

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 13, 2019, 07:1610/13/19
10/04/13
Michal Swiostek said:

Hi,

i have just spend diamonds on buying the -7%food cosnumption reduction and it made no diffrence to my food consumption.

I have checked and on the list of bonuses, niether of abilities for lvl 12 -5% or lvl 22 -7% is listed as affecting food consumption.

Very costly bug imo, can you please somehow check this?

Not all of the food consumption bonuses are shown in the list (I'm not sure why, it's kind of annoying), but if you actually calculate the food consumption of each unit they are in fact being applied.  The same thing happens with the -10% food consumption boost in the obelisk of power, it's not shown in the list of boosts but if you actually run the numbers it is in effect. 
Oct 19, 2019, 00:5610/19/19
03/24/19

They might not show, I get that, but I notice no diffrence pre and post activating hero ability.

Calculating all untis food consumption seams like a bit of a exercise :/

This surelly should be displayed like production bonuses.

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 19, 2019, 06:5910/19/19
10/04/13
Michal Swiostek said:

They might not show, I get that, but I notice no diffrence pre and post activating hero ability.

Calculating all untis food consumption seams like a bit of a exercise :/

This surelly should be displayed like production bonuses.

Yeah it'd be nice if the game displayed all consumption reductions, I'm not sure why it only shows some of them and not others. 
Oct 31, 2019, 02:5510/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 03:11(edited)
10/21/16

Oh REALLY ! - I just made a post about this !!!!  I will delete my Bug Report - and calc my numbers - I was looking for that 

Lvl 12 Hero ability consumption reduction myself :)

Actually there is NO WAY to verify that calculation - because all you get is Net Consumption - There is NO Gross consumption number to work off from -  That leaves one to wonder - and Yes that also includes the Obelisk of Power reduction as well ????
Oct 31, 2019, 14:4310/31/19
10/30/19
Jules said:

Oh REALLY ! - I just made a post about this !!!!  I will delete my Bug Report - and calc my numbers - I was looking for that 

Lvl 12 Hero ability consumption reduction myself :)

Actually there is NO WAY to verify that calculation - because all you get is Net Consumption - There is NO Gross consumption number to work off from -  That leaves one to wonder - and Yes that also includes the Obelisk of Power reduction as well ????
Hi! All bonuses from your Hero abilities are applied correctly. Still, as it was previously discussed, not all bonuses are shown in your Resource tab bonus list.