All Categories

complete achievment  court of the bloodsworn

complete achievment court of the bloodsworn

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 4, 2019, 21:4709/04/19
05/14/16

complete achievment court of the bloodsworn

my league completed the court of the bloodsworn and didn't receive our achievement

we attacked a fortress last week,  got 15K of the 40K points needed for the achievement, then hit a much larger force today and got zero points towards our achievement

and yess we did send a league attack both times

if some one wants I can show a screen shot of the battle reports showing it was a league attack and plenty of troops defeated to trigger the achievement
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 4, 2019, 22:0909/04/19
05/14/16

and update to my post

refreshed my game and some points appeared

so here is what happened

we sent one league attack   killed  1000 pikes and got 15K points towards the achievement

we sent a second league attack and killed  2984 pikes and 478 golums  and stunned a champion  and only got 5K points

WHAT THE????????

MicModerator
Sep 5, 2019, 08:4609/05/19
Sep 5, 2019, 08:47(edited)
02/22/19

Hello BIT_YAKIN , i'm sorry you had this problems in the game , but we need more details about what happened , so i will invite you to read how to create a bug report , in that way the technical support can follow your issue ! 

Thank you for your patience , and please forward to us the details requered  , coord , server, platform (facebook/plarium) screenshots...etc !

Wish you a good game and good battles !

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/50_bug-reports/84409_creating-a-bug-report/

Sep 5, 2019, 09:4109/05/19
05/14/16

your link  creating a bug report  does not say WHERE to send my bug report, or am I supposed to now post this information publicly in the forums?

this happened on stormfall rise of balur   server  and i use  plarium play on a windows PC

since this was a league attack on a fortress not sure how co ord are relavent

so step by step

there was a mar eth quest   kill 8000 power points at a castle for a daily mar eth quest

I calculated that if one of us sent 200 pikes to a castle as reinforcements than the person with the quest killed them that would get their 8000 PP and complete the quest

basing my math on that fact I figured if

200 pikes = 8000 PP

then

1000 pikes = 40,000 PP  for the achievement

so we did that,  we worked with another league they put  1000 pikes in thier fortress and we killed them

to my surprize we only got 15,000 points

ok so the math is differant, using THAT as a basis I recalculated and figured we needed to kill  2700 pikes total to get the achievment

so we asked them to put  1700 more in for us to kill....

they got over zealous and put in just short of 3000 pikes and one person was confused and sent 480 golums

now this should have been much more than needed to complete our achievement

well guess what, NOPE  this time we only got 5000 points     more than double the kills  and 1/3 the points

now I'd really rather not out the other league that was helping us, so I'd prefer not to post co ords of their fortress  if needed i'll send it privately

don't know why that would be needed  a fortress is a fortress is a fortress

their fortress is lvl 8 if that matters,  it was lvl 8 both times  BTW

also I'd prefer to send screen shots privately for the same reason   I'd rather not post publicly who is helping us with this

I don't like making any of this public since now some may start watching our fortress for easy PVP points

Agent RomaTechnical Support
Sep 10, 2019, 14:2109/10/19
05/10/19

Hello,

Thanks for submitting the report. Please note that the Rise of Balur version of Stormfall differs from Age of War one, which this particular Forum section is dedicated to. In order to omit any privacy concerns, you may copy all the provided info and send it to gamesapp@plariumsupport.zendesk.com along with the further details, requested above.