All Categories

Technical issue with game lagging

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 15, 2019, 21:0807/15/19
07/15/19

I had a major issue occur while playing yesterday on Facebook - Untamed Lands server. I had lag where the game would freeze for 10-15 sec while switching from map to castle and in the process I lost a large amount of troops (Screen shots attached). It is common for players to siege and then recall troops right away to avoid broken sieges where offense is left defending, due to the lag yesterday I was unable to recall my offense and it was killed when the siege was broken. While it would be super nice to try and get some troops back I am really just wanting to share this in order to correct the issue because I play on 2 servers where lag is often an issue. I also experience the lag when in map view going to a castle that has been hit by a sorcery spell.

My castle for Untamed lands is located at 1375; 445

Thanks in advance for the support

V/r,

Brian Jones

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 16, 2019, 09:0907/16/19
06/29/19

Not sure if it's your problem but the game often has massive memory leaks which cause everything to freeze for awhile, that's not server related and you won't get troops back for that....It's a mixture of flash and the developers....You'll be told to clear your cache for this problem, but you just need to properly restart the game, or entirely close the app and restart it.

Again this may not be your issue, and I'm not Plarium, but that's what I've found has been the cause, it's always memory leaks, and it lags my entire my computer out. 
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 16, 2019, 15:5307/16/19
05/10/19

Navycolts said:

I had a major issue occur while playing yesterday on Facebook - Untamed Lands server. I had lag where the game would freeze for 10-15 sec while switching from map to castle and in the process I lost a large amount of troops (Screen shots attached). It is common for players to siege and then recall troops right away to avoid broken sieges where offense is left defending, due to the lag yesterday I was unable to recall my offense and it was killed when the siege was broken. While it would be super nice to try and get some troops back I am really just wanting to share this in order to correct the issue because I play on 2 servers where lag is often an issue. I also experience the lag when in map view going to a castle that has been hit by a sorcery spell.

My castle for Untamed lands is located at 1375; 445

Thanks in advance for the support

V/r,

Brian Jones

Hello Brian,

I am truly sorry for your losses. Let me suggest that you create a ticket to Support so that we could investigate the issue further.

Cheer up!