Unable to make purchases from bank

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Jul 12, 2019, 12:2007/12/19
10/28/18

Unable to make purchases from bank

I play the game via Facebook Gameroom.

I am on the server The Dark Plains.

When I attempt to make purchases of either the special sales packs or general items from the bank, if I click on the green link with the purchase price on it, nothing happens.  It is as if the link is dead.  I have checked to make sure that my payment options were still current and they are.  I have cleared the cache and re-started the game (and computer) and there has been no change.

I have noticed that when I first log into the game and I click on the "Bank" icon in the upper left area of the screen, I get two popups in the lower right corner that say "Something went wrong!  Please refresh the page and try again.".  I do that, and the error repeats itself.  After the first attempt, until I log in again, I do not get the popups after the first attempt, but the purchase links still do not work.  There is no reaction when I click the link whatsoever. 

I did a search of this bug and found instances in other games and I tried the fixes explained there, but to no avail.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 12, 2019, 13:0607/12/19
03/05/19
Racki Dumatre said:

I play the game via Facebook Gameroom.

I am on the server The Dark Plains.

When I attempt to make purchases of either the special sales packs or general items from the bank, if I click on the green link with the purchase price on it, nothing happens.  It is as if the link is dead.  I have checked to make sure that my payment options were still current and they are.  I have cleared the cache and re-started the game (and computer) and there has been no change.

I have noticed that when I first log into the game and I click on the "Bank" icon in the upper left area of the screen, I get two popups in the lower right corner that say "Something went wrong!  Please refresh the page and try again.".  I do that, and the error repeats itself.  After the first attempt, until I log in again, I do not get the popups after the first attempt, but the purchase links still do not work.  There is no reaction when I click the link whatsoever. 

I did a search of this bug and found instances in other games and I tried the fixes explained there, but to no avail.
Hello, Racki Dumantre. Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. Could you please check if it's possible to make purchases when you login the game in browser? It seems that it's a local Facebook issue. 
Jul 12, 2019, 13:3807/12/19
10/28/18

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, Racki Dumantre. Thank you for bringing this situation to my attention. Could you please check if it's possible to make purchases when you login the game in browser? It seems that it's a local Facebook issue.
I created an account on The Dark Plains via the browser and it did not popup any errors when I opened up the bank. 
Jul 15, 2019, 19:2207/15/19
10/28/18
I'm still unable to make purchases from the bank in the Facebook Gameroom version of Stormfall AOW.  I am able to make purchases in other games that I also play thru FB.
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Jul 23, 2019, 15:0107/23/19
Jul 23, 2019, 15:02(edited)
05/10/19

Hello Racki,

Payment issues like these are handled individually. Please contact our Support team in the appropriate payment category.

This topic will be closed.