FAILURE OF THE GAME

FAILURE OF THE GAME

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 27, 2019, 09:2705/27/19
10/18/18

FAILURE OF THE GAME

Hello Plarium

It's the second time I've lost a lot of troops because of a failure in the game, the first time it was a month ago it slowed down a lot and they hunted me, I did not say anything, but this second is the last straw, I made a troop withdrawal and had the autoculture troop activated, I left home and when I return I realize that troop withdrawal was not made and my troop just died all, I hope you solve this or you will have lost a player, even some friends behind which one is VIP , I do not know if it's here or how I should complain, but you make it more and more difficult to contact

a greeting

Views
Comments
Comments
MicModerator
Jun 4, 2019, 16:0506/04/19
02/22/19

Hello Lord TORRERA ,When writing your bug report, try to write as clearly and simply as possible. Make sure the title of your report is relevant to the issue. This will make your report easier to find with the search function.

The bug fixing process begins with our developers attempting to reproduce the error that has been reported. They will use your bug report as an instruction guide for how to do this.

This means that it is very important to make a step-by-step guide for reproducing the bug. We recommend including the following information:

The platform you play on (e.g. Facebook, VK, Plarium.com);

The server where you play (e.g. Untamed Lands, The Golden Coast, etc.);

The feature that causes the issue (Unit training, raiding, etc.);

The exact steps you performed before the bug arose;

Any special conditions that caused the bug to appear (active events, applied bonuses, etc.);

What should have happened;

What actually happened.

If possible, please attach screenshots of the steps you took perform to reproduce the bug. 

Hopefully, these instructions have made the process of reporting bugs easier to understand. Our main ambition is to provide you with a smooth, enjoyable gaming experience, and we sincerely appreciate your efforts in helping us achieve this goal.

Best regards !