All Categories

Rewards not given from bugs i think...

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 16, 2019, 22:0004/16/19
04/16/19

Hello my name is José i play in facebook. I have 3 questions to be solved:

1)  In the day 5 of april when i claim a reward i didn't receive my individual prizes from a league tournament it was strange i see we (Origin) will win a league prize for position (100 or 75 saphs it was 75 in the end 21st position) and for each member of the league a 130 saphs prize and a refresh league divine quests that when i try to get/claim dissapeared even in the Oberon message there is no mention to the saphs or the refresh quest...

2)There was a similar event league tournament problem (that affected massive almost all the players) that as solved today 16 of April i received the 155 sapphs they are were ok, but how do i know for sure if the rest (50 eldritch necros etc,) was given?

3) In my tier in the last pvp solo tournament my place was 12º so i have the right to a feat of valor but there nothing happen...

My facebook coords: x: -4369; y: -1080 my league: Origin Server: The Dark Plains... I will send pics from this issues that i want to be solved thank you for your atencion... ps: I don´t have the 5 of april oberon message pic because for mistake i delete but it was similar like the pic above from the point 2 of my letter the prizes are not even mentioned...

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 16, 2019, 23:5004/16/19
07/26/15
Hi there Lord Neo, are you on the facebook server? if so there has been issues with league tournament reward payments, some have been paid just recently, please let us know on this post if your league has received theirs yet thankyou
Apr 17, 2019, 00:0304/17/19
04/16/19
Yes but my questions are 3 not only 1... Facebook 5 of april problems / then there was that problem but we didn´t even know if we receive all the troops (how can we know) question 2... Focus in question 1 and 3 please i have prizes that had not been given thank you...
Apr 17, 2019, 00:3504/17/19
04/16/19

Yes facebook server... 1- I didn´t receive my rewards in the 5 of april and i claimed, 2- there was a situation similar that was solve today but we don´t have how to know if the troops and other prizes were given 3- the feat of valor prize was not given...

Resume: question 1 and question 3  no prizes received...

question 2 received(the sapphs) but the troops and others prizes i don´t have sure any hepl to know?
Apr 18, 2019, 21:3904/18/19
07/26/15
thankyou Neo, I will pass this 1 onto the Tech for you 
Apr 19, 2019, 07:3104/19/19
03/05/19

Neo said:

Yes facebook server... 1- I didn´t receive my rewards in the 5 of april and i claimed, 2- there was a situation similar that was solve today but we don´t have how to know if the troops and other prizes were given 3- the feat of valor prize was not given...

Resume: question 1 and question 3  no prizes received...

question 2 received(the sapphs) but the troops and others prizes i don´t have sure any hepl to know?

Hello, Neo. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. We added all the missing rewards to all the players. Units were added automatically to your Catacombs. You can be sure that you got them. 

I do hope that such a situation won't happen again in the future.