All Categories

My raids - are returning ZERO booty

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 10, 2019, 18:5404/10/19
10/21/16

This has just occurred ;  I checked the enemies list and I did not have a full raid warning -  They should have raided at 50k....

I tried 3 of them just now - all returned zero resources ......so...Help Please :)

Never Mind - I think I did my ten raids for the day - even though it shows raids available those would be over

my daily limit...

See learn something new everyday :)  Thank You - cheers :)
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 10, 2019, 23:1004/10/19
05/20/16

Jules said:

This has just occurred ;  I checked the enemies list and I did not have a full raid warning -  They should have raided at 50k....

I tried 3 of them just now - all returned zero resources ......so...Help Please :)

Never Mind - I think I did my ten raids for the day - even though it shows raids available those would be over

my daily limit...

See learn something new everyday :)  Thank You - cheers :)

Either you did your 10 raids for the day as you said or raided the same targets twice within the same week.

Apr 11, 2019, 07:0304/11/19
10/21/16

Not the same targets - as I said they were good to go - BUT YES - I already did the 10 raids - 

New day changeover  - They raided JUST FINE !!!  

10 a day - that is the limit - TRUE THAT !!!

WOWSA - Cool Beans - CHEERS !!!

Apr 12, 2019, 11:5804/12/19
Apr 12, 2019, 12:45(edited)
02/20/17

Jules said:

Not the same targets - as I said they were good to go - BUT YES - I already did the 10 raids - 

New day changeover  - They raided JUST FINE !!!  

10 a day - that is the limit - TRUE THAT !!!

WOWSA - Cool Beans - CHEERS !!!

You should still get a warning popup, so something is broken

Maybe you were given extra raids (flag tournaments?) and this confused the popups?

If it shows raids are available we should never get zero resources, and new raids are added every 2.5 hours

"Never Mind - I think I did my ten raids for the day - even though it shows raids available those would be over my daily limit..."

and this popup frequently fails to appear too   https://prnt.sc/nb04os
even after the 7 day limit we can still get zero resources with no popups

Yet we get unwanted popups every time we recall units from our catacombs   https://prnt.sc/nb09f3

Too many popups in this game, but never the ones we actually need

Apr 26, 2019, 05:4604/26/19
10/21/16

Wow - I have NEVER seen that POPUP - I should have gotten that and I did not - "You have reached your 10 raid attempts per day"

That was a game FAIL then - The castles raided just fine the next day - I counted my raids and YES - I already raided my TEN -

nothing special going on......INTERESTING !!!!