All Categories

Councilor Message Lights Stay On!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Apr 4, 2019, 19:3804/04/19
04/04/19

Can not turn off Message lights after all messages have been read or cleared!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 5, 2019, 13:2904/05/19
Apr 5, 2019, 13:31(edited)
11/04/15

Bigfoot said:

Can not turn off Message lights after all messages have been read or cleared!

The game has had this problem for well over 3 years and many attempts have been made to fix it

All we can do is refresh the page or ignore the bug

Sometimes it corrects itself after a few minutes, or after double-clicking the icon to Mark All As Read
Apr 5, 2019, 14:0004/05/19
Apr 5, 2019, 14:13(edited)
04/16/16

I have a ( 2 ) that comes up when I get ( 1 ) message. Sometimes it will go away and sometimes not, without refreshing the game.

I usually ignore the ( 1 ) hanging out up there, but I have noticed that when I have a Divine Quest that completes (Individual, League, or Paragon), it will remove the ( 1 ) in my message box when there are no messages to be read.

Same thing happens in my Grand Marshall + Herald reports: I get a ( 1 ) that hangs out there even though there is nothing new.  And again it goes away when I have a Divine Quest that completes.

Maybe there is something with the "code" between Divine Quests, Grand Marshall, and Herald reports and the message box ?

Apr 7, 2019, 00:2504/07/19
Apr 7, 2019, 00:28(edited)
11/04/15

Jelly Baby said:

I have a ( 2 ) that comes up when I get ( 1 ) message. Sometimes it will go away and sometimes not, without refreshing the game.

I usually ignore the ( 1 ) hanging out up there, but I have noticed that when I have a Divine Quest that completes (Individual, League, or Paragon), it will remove the ( 1 ) in my message box when there are no messages to be read.

Same thing happens in my Grand Marshall + Herald reports: I get a ( 1 ) that hangs out there even though there is nothing new.  And again it goes away when I have a Divine Quest that completes.

Maybe there is something with the "code" between Divine Quests, Grand Marshall, and Herald reports and the message box ?

When a divine quest completes, or any other action completes, the page auto-refreshes

The biggest bugs are with any Hamlet reports, or resources arriving from Hamlets etc

but the duplicate Oberon messages happen with nearly every tournament report - just double click to Mark all as read