All Categories

no level up screen

no level up screen

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 13, 2018, 18:5509/13/18
05/22/14

no level up screen

I just reached level 85 and there has not been a level up screen and I did not get 24h paragon activated. I guess I leveled up, because I raided a castle with troops in it. Is this a bug or has the level up screen been removed from the game?

The Dark Plains / segment02

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 16, 2018, 09:5009/16/18
07/02/15

Hello, Archon!

The level up screen might not appear if you had other active windows open. Nevertheless, rewards are credited correctly. 

Please check your Black market, Paragon tab. If your Paragon status was active when you reached the new level, you should receive 24 h Paragon Activator. 
Sep 18, 2018, 17:1809/18/18
09/18/18

at the time of playing the Age of War game with the updated version, it has gone with the bug of the updated version of the game and it has suddenly stopped and getting blacked with the game screen, at the time of playing with its initial stages, and I have given enough support from Linksys customer service but it was not so much helpful. so,I need some support over that.

Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 20, 2018, 11:1109/20/18
07/02/15

pedor6 said:

at the time of playing the Age of War game with the updated version, it has gone with the bug of the updated version of the game and it has suddenly stopped and getting blacked with the game screen, at the time of playing with its initial stages, and I have given enough support from Linksys customer service but it was not so much helpful. so,I need some support over that.

Please provide us with the more detailed information about the issue. Here is an instruction on how to report bugs.